Bliss Margaritaville - what's your fave margarita?

erdoran

Less than three weeks, I can't wait!!!! I'm NOT a drinker at all, but do plan to indulge on this trip. I have no idea what to order, everything sounds wonderful! Let's start with my first day's plan - what margarita(s) are a must-have at margaritaville?

And a very stupid question - DH cautions me about mixing booze. If I order two or three different types of margaritas is it a problem? I think all are tequila but they have other booze in them, right?

Last Mango in Paris! Also, Margaritaville doesn’t have an a la carte menu any more. It’s a per person cover charge now. So if you just want nachos for lunch, and there’s 2 if you, that’s going to be a $35 plate of nachos. It’s the one thing NCL has done that I’m truly ticked off about. Nachos and margaritas was always my embarkation day tradition. The cover charge does include a starter, main course and dessert per person, but I never want or need that much food.

Last Mango in Paris! Also, Margaritaville doesn’t have an a la carte menu any more. It’s a per person cover charge now. So if you just want nachos for lunch, and there’s 2 if you, that’s going to be a $35 plate of nachos. It’s the one thing NCL has done that I’m truly ticked off about. Nachos and margaritas was always my embarkation day tradition. The cover charge does include a starter, main course and dessert per person, but I never want or need that much food.

I could be wrong but I believe the OP is in the Haven. No charge for Haven guests for lunch at Margaritaville on embarkation day.

Edited by Aprille

Yep, with volcano nachos and conch fritters that will become my embarkation day lunch - but they have a bunch of margaritas on their menu too. I have to plan my first meal!

Anyone can hit the bar there, no need to order food.

True. But the OP is talking about eating lunch there also.

Less than three weeks, I can't wait!!!! I'm NOT a drinker at all, but do plan to indulge on this trip. I have no idea what to order, everything sounds wonderful! Let's start with my first day's plan - what margarita(s) are a must-have at margaritaville?

And a very stupid question - DH cautions me about mixing booze. If I order two or three different types of margaritas is it a problem? I think all are tequila but they have other booz

Patron margarita with a floater of grand Mainer. Extra salt. If your gonna do it do it right.

And a very stupid question - DH cautions me about mixing booze. If I order two or three different types of margaritas is it a problem? I think all are tequila but they have other booze in them, right?

I like the perfect margarita the best. Have fun.

Edited by mrc311121