Soda and More package missing from personalizer

meatloafsfan

Okay - so I'm a little concerned. We changed our minds about buying the cans and decided we'll buy the soda and more package for our upcoming cruises on the CB (November 25, December 9 and December 19).

Except that when I went in today - it's gone.

The premier beverage package is there, canned soda package, coffee package, 3 different beer packages, water package but no soda and more package - on any of the 3 cruises.

Website glitch or changes being made? Any ideas? Does it still appear for others?

Not on our SKY 12/4/19...but beer packages are there, as are water, coffee, can soda, and the PBP...

coffee package still showing 15 coffees for a 3 day cruise... not for us, thanks...as mine will be covered by the PBP and we'll just pay as we go for hers...

Earlier this year the Premium Beverage Package disappeared for a few days.

I wouldn't worry you have 3 months, it will probably show again, and you can always buy it onboard.

The water package also went MIA for awhile too during that short lived major price hike last year.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Three cruises currently booked. This November and then next October and November. Soda and More package is not showing for any of them. I wouldn't be surprised if they are changing the package. It's been a good deal for a long time so they likely want to change it and raise the price. :rolleyes:

It wasn't there, but now it is back. $8.05 pp per day. No idea how much it was before.

Just a glitch, I suppose.

Same price as before. Must just be that "crack IT team" (or IT team on crack) at it again.

Does anyone know if the sticker has gone and now your card has to be swiped for every soda you get.

On our 2 August cruises, we had no sticker--it was coded on the card. Some locations swiped the card each time, others never swiped it...even when it was the first time at that bar. They did swipe each time for mocktails.

Still there for my Feb. 14/19 Star Princess cruise-Canadian prices:

Unlimited Soda & More PackageCA$10.06 per person, per day

Includes the Unlimited Soda Package plus any mocktails, juices, and hot chocolate throughout the cruise.

Package must be purchased for full length of voyage, cannot be shared, is non-transferable, and is non-refundable within 3 days of sailing.

Select

Canned Soda Package CA$14.38 6 cans for the price of 5

Choose any six canned sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Diet Sprite, orange soda, soda water, tonic water, ginger ale.

Canned Soda Package CA$14.38 6 cans for the price of 5

Does anyone know if the sticker has gone and now your card has to be swiped for every soda you get.

Sticker is gone. They sometimes swiped for a soda, sometimes they didn't. They did swipe for a mocktail.

I'm just glad it's back.

I was concerned that it was going to end up like Royal's non-alcoholic beverage package or Celebrity's and be increase to around $18-$20 a day.

Glad it's back at the same price - I'm purchasing for all 3 cruises today. Just in case.