Captain’s Suite

Hill Country Fan

What ship? Cruise line? Have never heard of the Captain's suite, except where the Captain actually does reside.

The better place for all your research would be the board for that cruise line, but as we don't know what cruise line you are asking about, hard to help you.

Google is your friend, it’s Carnival Cruises, several ships have them per search results. To OP, you probably would be better asking this question on Carnival fourm.

Shouldn't the OP be giving this info? Why should we have to Google it?

Agree with CruiserBruce. It is always more helpful for those of us willing to try to help and respond if those posting their question would provide the basic background information relative to their concerns. We shouldn't be the ones to Google to find out what they are referring to.

Carnival suites offer priority embarkation, preferred seating time for the MDR, priority disembarkation. Other than that, it's just a bigger room and a better bathroom. Honestly suite perks are far better on NCL in the Haven and MSC in the Yacht Club and also on Celebrity where you get a lot of amenities, butler service, concierge service, etc.

Agree with CruiserBruce. It is always more helpful for those of us willing to try to help and respond if those posting their question would provide the basic background information relative to their concerns. We shouldn't be the ones to Google to find out what they are referring to.

Have you noticed how many people who post simple questions on CC are either unwilling or incapable of using Google?

DON

Have you noticed how many people who post simple questions on CC are either unwilling or incapable of using Google?

DON

I suppose you are right, and google should also be a friend of the OP's. But I don't mind so much answering someone's question - if I can - as long as they provide enough information so as to be clear as to what it is they are asking.

What also is frustrating is when an OP never returns to their thread to provide more information or acknowledge the responses provided.

I suppose you are right, and google should also be a friend of the OP's. But I don't mind so much answering someone's question - if I can - as long as they provide enough information so as to be clear as to what it is they are asking.

What also is frustrating is when an OP never returns to their thread to provide more information or acknowledge the responses provided.

Questions are fine, but there is a saying floating around here...vague questions results in vague answers... Googling is also good. We have forgotten how to figure things out.

I have had the pleasure , with my DH to visig in sevefral Captain's suites as well as hotel Direcotrs 'and t the set up and layhout v aries by class of shsip. They re not all the aqme but most ahve 'diining area. Some have distinct office space vs. sleep, comforft and lviving .

Keep in mind, wives, families joining Captain either b riefly orr long term.

Have you noticed how obnoxious people insult others and tell them to use google?

Hav e you noticed how some people in the world a re obnoxious and say awful things tp people all the time? And here as well Some make a hobby of barbs and nastiness .

l

Oh well, and the world goes round and round .......