Carnival- liquid Creamer? and Formal night?

MirandaGRN

Hello! First time cruiser here! My husband and I will be sailing on the Carnival Sensation Sept 6th from Miami to Key West/Cozumel

I have two questions......Does anyone know if I can bring on board the little liquid cups of shelf stable coffee creamer?

Also, what night will be our formal night? I was told could possibly be our night in Mexico but since our sailing has the Cozumel plus and we are slated to be in Mexico 12pm to 10pm I thought that would be unlikely?

Thanks in advance!!!

Why would you want to bring your own creamer because the ships have their own non-dairy creamers and they have half-n-half for your coffee. But, it's your trip and you can bring it if you want to.

Usually dress up nights are on the 1st & last at sea days. I doubt that they would have it on a port day. not enough time returning to port until dinner.

Yes! Im so glad someone understands!!!! have you had any success taking it on? If so would you recommend checked or carry on?

I also LOVE the French Vanilla and Irish cream(yum!!) coffee creamers BUT I'd worry about HOW too pack them (perhaps, in metal crush proof containers ??) because IF something happened ?:eek: It definitely would be a MESS ! I think the carry-on would be the safest. At lest YOU are in control of said bag till you're safe in the cabin.

Mac

On several cruises, I have taken the individual sized liquid hazelnut creamers in their original box and put it in my checked bag. I've never had a problem with the creamers breaking during the flight. More recently, I have switched to the hazelnut powder creamer that's in a plastic container that I put in a gallon plastic bag, and it goes in my checked bag. The creamer works just fine in my coffee and there's no worry about it spilling during the flight. I take a couple of small plastic bags, and each day, I pour some of the creamer in the bag and take it with me for my coffee.

On several cruises, I have taken the individual sized liquid hazelnut creamers in their original box and put it in my checked bag. I've never had a problem with the creamers breaking during the flight. More recently, I have switched to the hazelnut powder creamer that's in a plastic container that I put in a gallon plastic bag, and it goes in my checked bag. The creamer works just fine in my coffee and there's no worry about it spilling during the flight. I take a couple of small plastic bags, and each day, I pour some of the creamer in the bag and take it with me for my coffee.

I also like the hazelnut powder and will mix it with the original. I just wish they had the powder in Irish cream flavor, I've tried the dark brown liquid but it's not quite the same.

clear.png?emoji-frown-1741

Mac

I wonder what the Customs officer would think if, when he opened you suitcase, he was greeted by a gallon bag full of white powder?:evilsmile:

(Not to worry though - they would test it before coming after you)