Star Pride - cruis ship

sail7seas

To what cruise line oes g this 376' ship belong? She is currently anchored in Buzzards Bay , Masachusetts and Coast Guard is e n route to assist her. . no power, apparently but alll sem to be safe. local showed guests calmly standing on ujpper decks.

I tried to find a " Star ' cruise line forfum here butl all I ound was Star Clipper?

Anyone know this ship?

i

Google is your friend.

And Bing

Shall I take it you have nothing helpful to share? :)

Did you learn anything on google?

The ship started this voyage in Icelandand was headed to NYC. , They were inspcted by bothCanadian aauthorities, and U.S. (in Bar Harbor ) since leaving Iceland. Their generator was inspected and apparently okayed but ship is disabled and no power now.

Edited by sail7seas

For future reference you can search Cruise Critic for the fact sheets and reviews of each ship by the individual ship name, not just by cruise line.

Mouse over 'Research', click on 'Ships' and you get this dropdown box with an alphabetical listing by ship without having to first sort by line:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/cruise-ships/

She was one of the old Seabourn sisters & has had her problems in recent years

Thats putting it mildly.... Just after Windstar took her over from Seabourn they ran her aground on a coral reef in Central America. Everyone had to be taken off, and it took MONTHS for them to get all their belongings back. Tore up her hull pretty badly

Built in Germany, she was launched in 1988 as Seabourn Pride. In 2014 she was purchased by Windstar Cruises and renamed Star Pride.

She went aground in 2015 and experienced electric problems earlier this year, early April if memory is correct.