Diamond status sharing cabin with Platinum

My friend and I are sharing a cabin for an upcoming cruise on the Independence. I am Diamond status, she is Platinum. I understand that she will not be able to go to the Diamond lounge with me. What else should I be prepared for? Will we be able to board together? Disembark? Want to be prepared for what we may be doing separately, and what benefits I may be able to share with her. Thanks!

My friend and I are sharing a cabin for an upcoming cruise on the Independence. I am Diamond status, she is Platinum. I understand that she will not be able to go to the Diamond lounge with me. What else should I be prepared for? Will we be able to board together? Disembark? Want to be prepared for what we may be doing separately, and what benefits I may be able to share with her. Thanks!

You will most likely be able to check-in, board, and disembark together.

Diamond and Platinum sharing cabins, what's next?

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.

Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…

The dead rising from the grave.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria. ;p:D:p

Diamond and Platinum sharing cabins, what's next?

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling.

Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes, volcanoes…

The dead rising from the grave.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together – mass hysteria. ;p:D:p

Hmmm I was a gold sharing with a platinum last year. What did that bring forth? Gotta be worse than fire and brimstone.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Will I get a big gasp for this one? 2 weeks ago, I was an an Alaskan Cruise with a friend. I’m diamond plus and she’s gold. Didn’t try the diamond lounge but no problem with embarkation or using the diamond line in the MDR.

Not a big deal, I would have expected that.

Vouchers should not be shared.:loudcry::loudcry:

I’m currently on Allure and asked the diamond concierge and she said there is currently no policy in place to prevent sharing of drinks outside of the lounge.

I have the drink package so I give away my 3 nightly drinks to the less fortunate.

I’m currently on Allure and asked the diamond concierge and she said there is currently no policy in place to prevent sharing of drinks outside of the lounge.

I have the drink package so I give away my 3 nightly drinks to the less fortunate.

On the EN a couple of weeks ago our welcome letter stated no sharing of the 3 drinks loaded on your card

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

On the EN a couple of weeks ago our welcome letter stated no sharing of the 3 drinks loaded on your card

I heard that from a friend, but never saw anything. That’s why I asked someone who ‘should’ know. I specifically told her what I wanted to do and she said go ahead. No questions asked in the dining room. Waiter even delivers the drinks to my mother in law.

I heard that from a friend, but never saw anything. That’s why I asked someone who ‘should’ know. I specifically told her what I wanted to do and she said go ahead. No questions asked in the dining room. Waiter even delivers the drinks to my mother in law.
That was the first time I have seen that

I doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure out if you do this and then post on the Internet you probably ruin things for all!! :(