Diamond question

Hooray We will be Diamond this year. We have the serenade of the seas booked. Will we be able to visit the diamond lounge and get free drinks?? Waited so long for thisclear.png?emoji-smile-1742.Hope they don't change the rules lol Has anyone cruised this ship lately? This will be 10 night.:):):):)
If you are Diamond you can visit the DL and enjoy your free drinks and snacks.

Hooray We will be Diamond this year. We have the serenade of the seas booked. Will we be able to visit the diamond lounge and get free drinks?? Waited so long for thisclear.png?emoji-smile-1742.Hope they don't change the rules lol Has anyone cruised this ship lately? This will be 10 night.:):):):)

Yes, if you have acquired the 80 points to make you diamond prior to your Serenade cruise, you will have access to the Diamond Lounge. If you acquire those points while on Serenade, you will become Diamond after that cruise and will get to use the Diamond Lounge on your next cruise.

Yes, if you have acquired the 80 points to make you diamond prior to your Serenade cruise, you will have access to the Diamond Lounge. If you acquire those points while on Serenade, you will become Diamond after that cruise and will get to use the Diamond Lounge on your next cruise.

Great we will be over 80 when we re on the serenade.;p thank you

• Like 1

Great we will be over 80 when we re on the serenade.;p thank you

Will you be over 80 before you get on the Serenade or during? If you hit 80 while on the Serenade then you won't get the Diamond benefits until your next cruise like reallyitsmema said.

Enjoy.

thank you i am not really computer savvy. I do appreciate the correction. And that i left a a couple people smiling. Always make me happy. Even at my expense:o.:o

There are computer programs that can detect and steal email addresses if you type them out. You want to avoid that.

If you ever need to contact me, though, I use my CC screen name, no underscore, at aol dot com

:D

• 2 months later...

My wife and I were on Serenade last year and Jewel (sister ship) this September and I didn't look to see if cappuccino is one of the drinks. I know they have the coffee machine next to the bar so perhaps it's one of the options. By the way the lounge is fab as it has outdoor seating. If the weather is good it's lovely to sit outside with your drinks and nibbles