LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

Have you seen any of the genies in action? We have one on the Presidents cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We saw a few on Barefoot Beach. They were young girls in the purple shirt they seemed interested in their clients. We almost booked a star loft. Glad we didn’t. Hope it’s worth your time and money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We saw a few on Barefoot Beach. They were young girls in the purple shirt they seemed interested in their clients. We almost booked a star loft. Glad we didn’t. Hope it’s worth your time and money.

Me too! I'll be doing a live review as well I have sailed in Star Class before as well as Sky so we will see how this one compares.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is generally the break down in ratio of Suite Guests to Pinnacles in CK/Sl? This week would you say it was about half and half or more than that? Are the suite sundecks only open to suite guests?

Sailed on the Allure this July. Had 11 Pinnacles on this sailing. Sailed the Oasis last week. Had 46 Pinnacles on our sailing.

Sailed on the Allure this July. Had 11 Pinnacles on this sailing. Sailed the Oasis last week. Had 46 Pinnacles on our sailing.
Any thoughts on how that count affected the suite guests. [emoji848] Of course you might be prejudiced.

I read there were 35 P on the Harmony Sept 8 cruise.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on how that count affected the suite guests. [emoji848] Of course you might be prejudiced.

I read there were 35 P on the Harmony Sept 8 cruise.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

No problems in the Coastal Kitchen or Suite Lounge to my knowledge. All Pinnacles were very friendly to us even though they did not know our status until the Luncheon. Last week at least 3 Crown Lofts were occupied by Pinnacles.

Sailed in April, last week, had 7. LA said previous week was 4 and week before that, zero. It’s Spring break time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

Sitting comfortably at home already! Thanks for following along. Pardon my rants they were nothing more than my opinion which like a-holes we all have one. Happy sailing to all!

thanks for taking me along....love hearing individual views..till you sail again....my time will be in dec.

Thanks for your valuable review! One question—was pickleball offered on ship?

No idea. Had you asked before I got off I would’ve happily asked for you. However, I don’t believe so because the court was used for basketball, soccer and dodge ball.