LIVE Suite Life Harmony Eastern September 15

Andy C

Soon you all won't have all the access you love to brag about. Soon! At least to the SL and CK that is.
Do you really think that RCCL will ignore Pinnacles that spend, in my case, $50 plus annually, with people that spend $4k for a suite. That would call for a President/CEO replacement.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Do you really think that RCCL will ignore Pinnacles that spend, in my case, $50 plus annually, with people that spend $4k for a suite. That would call for a President/CEO replacement.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

I’ve never had a Suite price that low???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What time of the year? Oasis Class?

Sailing on the Allure 10-21-18 in a L2 Crown Loft. Price for the 2 of us after our discount is $3405. Also we have free gratuities of $245 and $100 OBC. This was all from RCL

Our 9-9-18 cruise on the Oasis in a L2 Crown Loft was priced at $3903. We also received free gratuities of $245 and $100 OBC from Royal.

Sailing on the Allure 10-21-18 in a L2 Crown Loft. Price for the 2 of us after our discount is $3405. Also we have free gratuities of $245 and $100 OBC. This was all from RCL

Our 9-9-18 cruise on the Oasis in a L2 Crown Loft was priced at $3903. We also received free gratuities of $245 and $100 OBC from Royal.

Those were also cheap on the 9/2 sailing of Oasis but they were gone by the time I was able to book.

These are the off season prices. Depends when the boss can get off.

Oasis has been much cheaper than Harmony.

Also sailed in a Grand Suite on the Allure 7-22-18. Cost for the 2 of us was $3503. Also received free gratuities of $245 and no OBC.

Also sailed in a Grand Suite on the Allure 7-22-18. Cost for the 2 of us was $3503. Also received free gratuities of $245 and no OBC.
When we sailed allure in July 2016, it was over $6k for the two of us in a JS. With about $540 OBC from TA.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wow!!! That’s not bad for that time of the year. I guess we need to do a better job at shopping. We are restricted to waiting for boss schedule. It pays the bills.

When I sailed and saw the seats taken by the window; my first thought was... they've earned that seat! So many had mobility issues and that might be the best highlight of the day for them for they can not participate in more adventurous activities the boat is offering to young family aged folks. I saw the same gentleman at the same window seat each night (next to his mobility scooter.) On the night he was running late - I saved his seat for him; I offered up as soon as he "drove in." What a pleasant conversation I had with him after he asked me to join him; to learn those were "the seats" he and his late wife would enjoy together.

They've paid their dues in other ways...

Thank you for sharing this very special experience......my DH and I have always been old souls and often find ourselves befriending or taking time to chat with ‘old-timers’. I absolutely love your story and I will make sure I keep it in mind when I am in the CK/SL.

I’ve never had a Suite price that low???

We had a Royal Suite for $1,800ish in 2017. We have had many GS for $4k and under. We're on our free Pinnacle cruise and it cost us $400 total for a JS. Have to look for the bargains.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We had a Royal Suite for $1,800ish in 2017. We have had many GS for $4k and under. We're on our free Pinnacle cruise and it cost us $400 total for a JS. Have to look for the bargains.

We can’t normally book more than 6 months out due to scheduling. I suppose this may be a big part of the reason we don’t see the better rates.

The Presidents Cruise next week was over $12k if booked onboard Freedom last Presidents Cruise. We didn’t book until May and price had dropped more than 50%.

I think it was like $5400 + Taxes/Gratuities/Port Fees. We also got $150 pp OBC ($300). OBC gone now as we used it towards our DP.

Non Oasis and Quantum Class ships and are predominantly cheaper across the board. However price shopping never hurts, especially if one has flexibility.