Magic / Live / Solo / Sep 30-Oct 7 2018

sid_9169

WOW! What a great review! I've never been so excited to read a review everyday than I have with your's Sid. We will be going on the Conquest next October 5th, I really wish you would consider going too. Would love to go to Cozumel with you and visiting your special places.

Thanks Sid for a great review. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

• Like 1

On the ground back home in the ATL... By the way, no one actually calls it that here. (Well, maybe a few of the hip hop rappers)

O

My train was waiting at the station, and my forward progress continues. I've decided to go all the way home before heading to work. I want to change out of these clothes that have so far today been on a ship, a taxi, an airplane, now a subway, and soon an Uber... That's way too much people cootie's to be walking around with...

IMG_20181007_131947.thumb.jpg.39f32f3421aa2e97c9e7443395f29c84.jpg

Sent from my Space Phone 9169.1

MVIMG_20181007_131635.thumb.jpg.5f1ab068aae747eff4e7872badf9b3e4.jpg

My train was waiting at the station, and my forward progress continues. I've decided to go all the way home before heading to work. I want to change out of these clothes that have so far today been on a ship, a taxi, an airplane, now a subway, and soon an Uber... That's way too much people cootie's to be walking around with...

Glad you made it back safely. I laughed about the need to change clothes but only because I am the same way. Even if I use the Carnival laundry rooms, I still re-wash my clothes when I get home. Totally feeling your back to work blues. I build a buffer day (or 2) into my schedule whenever I can. Worst I have encountered was having flight delays that got me back home around 1 am and then having to be up at work the next morning. That saying, "What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" makes me feel some days that I must be indestructible. I am adding myself to list of people that will miss catching your review everyday when I get home from work.

• Like 1

Welcome home!!! I am going to miss reading your live review soooooo much... I don't want to miss your next one! So since I get notifications on this one... when you do start your next one, if you remember, can you come back here and post! :) Hope work is not to brutal for you today, can not believe you have to go back today! :(

• Like 1

Yummy Spicy Szechuan restaurant on Buford highway North of Atlanta... Real Chinese food where real Chinese people eat... I'm the only white guy in here...

And, my beverage of choice... H2O

And some special cabbage appetizer.

IMG_20181007_151716.thumb.jpg.75eaed9c073a4c34ec0724b840745117.jpg

IMG_20181007_151719.thumb.jpg.968ee34d5d3c23c11d2a95884b65ac64.jpg

This is what's left after you eat all the chicken... They must buy these peppers by the garbage bag full...

And, my custom titanium chop sticks... Not really custom, $12 on Amazon.

IMG_20181007_151712.thumb.jpg.53950f189a10bbb40231390c9ca59764.jpg

IMG_20181007_154546.thumb.jpg.de821b604663883c402d5d2df7ffe4c2.jpg

hi Sid, another great review! <3I love seeing your Alchemy concoctions. I'm making a note of that Smokey Apple something or other. :cocktail::D I think I read you were doing the Bliss next? I usually just cruise Carnival, so maybe you could post a quick note here when you start your next review? Until next time :cool:

• Like 1

Sailing the NCL Bliss on December 1st, so the review will probably start a few days before... Hope to see everyone there...

hi Sid, another great review! <3I love seeing your Alchemy concoctions. I'm making a note of that Smokey Apple something or other. :cocktail::D I think I read you were doing the Bliss next? I usually just cruise Carnival, so maybe you could post a quick note here when you start your next review? Until next time :cool:

In 6 days I will be on the magic. I hope that Maureen and Ravi are there and I can meet them.

Very awesome review Sid. Loved it.

Tell them Sid said hello, I think they'll remember me...

From left to right, the original cup from Mezcalitos on what would have been her 50th birthday... In the center, the cup from the Vista review on her birthday this year... And on the right, the one from the Magic cruise this week...

IMG_20181007_203801.thumb.jpg.fcf4b4f8caa38ab29a9ac0a32598be5b.jpg

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound.

Are you going to join your roll call for The Bliss? I am assuming you are not into those things but I think it would be a great way to hook up with other solos on your sailing and they always look like fun times on NCL.

• Like 1

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound.

Are you going to join your roll call for The Bliss? I am assuming you are not into those things but I think it would be a great way to hook up with other solos on your sailing and they always look like fun times on NCL.

I've been on the roll call since the very first day I booked, which was the very first day bookings opened for the Bliss... There is also a group on "the other site" but it hasn't been very active. That will probably pick up as we get closer...

From left to right, the original cup from Mezcalitos on what would have been her 50th birthday... In the center, the cup from the Vista review on her birthday this year... And on the right, the one from the Magic cruise this week...

[ATTACH]431113[/ATTACH]

Hi Sid!

Thank you for taking us along on your cruise! Thoroughly enjoyed reading your reviews and looking at all your photos!

What a wonderful and sweet tribute to your Special Lady! She will always be with you...her Special Guy!

I learned a new term from you...Chog! Love it!

I'm doing a B2B on the Magic in February!

Enjoy the Bliss!

• Like 1