Magic / Live / Solo / Sep 30-Oct 7 2018

sid_9169

Those folks took a nap:)

I'm sorry you are headed off the ship this morning and back to work. I've enjoyed your adventure and reading your review every day this past week. Thank YOU for sharing.

As far as life - it's constantly changing and doesn't always bring us what we expect or want but sometimes brings us surprises. Something I told my "baby" brother (he towers over me at 6'7") a long time ago when he was struggling that seemed to stick with him is "the grass is greener where we water it." I wish for you some grass you want to water and I will be actively looking for your next adventure.

Thanks for your comments. I guess I have some watering to do...

Sent from my Space Phone 9169.1

I kind of want you to just keep on posting here even after you are back to everyday life, you know, just keep posting your daily thoughts and pics of food and drink...
I tried that in the test section of the message board. It jumped the shark awhile back. My everyday life is pretty boring. I never "go out" drinking at home, it's just too expensive. I save it all up and blow it out on the cruise (and pre cruise)

Thank you so much for this! This is the first live review that I have followed and I’m afraid you have spoiled me! I will forever be comparing others to you! I will be looking for your next review! [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow, such a nice complement... Hopefully I can continue to keep these interesting, it's hard to keep coming up with new ideas.

Awesome review Sid. I think Saint Greg and you and I need to hangout! Just remember, things happen for a reason! It will all get better soon I hope. Cheers my friend!
Thanks for following. I would be down for that.

Thanks Sid, for a GREAT live review! That is something that we would never attempt to do, and you pulled it off perfectly. Bravo!! Looking forward to your next one. :cool:

As one who has also suffered a devastating loss, just know that your Special Lady was with you the whole time. They always are. We will always have our cherished memories. Nobody can ever take those away from us. God Bless and hang in there! :cool:

• Like 1

Thanks Sid, for a GREAT live review! That is something that we would never attempt to do, and you pulled it off perfectly. Bravo!! Looking forward to your next one. :cool:

As one who has also suffered a devastating loss, just know that your Special Lady was with you the whole time. They always are. We will always have our cherished memories. Nobody can ever take those away from us. God Bless and hang in there! :cool:

Wow, Jamman54, that's a great complement coming from you... I really appreciate you being here, and thank you for your kind words...

I absolutely refuse to pay $5 for a bottle of water today. I'm officially starving myself until I'm back home in Atlanta...

Ironically, I have no problem buying a $20 cocktail when I'm on vacation...

IMG_20181007_093304.thumb.jpg.0bad9be9626cfba1c4bd3b95f01e6f73.jpg

Sid, thank you so much for sharing your adventures, sense of humor, and also your sorrows with all of us. It takes a special kind of person to do all that publicly. As someone who lost my DH of 8 years to cancer, just know that things will get better, even with all of the bittersweet moments, and I hope one day you find much joy in all of life.

• Like 1

Sid, thank you so much for sharing your adventures, sense of humor, and also your sorrows with all of us. It takes a special kind of person to do all that publicly. As someone who lost my DH of 8 years to cancer, just know that things will get better, even with all of the bittersweet moments, and I hope one day you find much joy in all of life.
They always said I was a "special" kind of person... I guess it just helped to soften the sting of having to ride the short school bus...

But, seriously. Thank you so much for following along, and thank you for your nice comments...

Great live review! Thank you so much for the great ride! You have an amazing talent of writing how you feel and entertaining us all. I am excited to try a solo one day. Although I could not have been as adventurous as you in the ports!

• Like 1