Magic / Live / Solo / Sep 30-Oct 7 2018

sid_9169

Awesome review sid!  Read it while the forums were down and couldn't wait for them to come back up so I could get your pictures.  But alas, they still aren't working.  They were one of my favorite parts of your Vista review.  If you happen to have an account for your pics outside of here sent me a link. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Unfortunately, I used the app, which doesn't exist anymore to upload all the photos... The pics are all on my phone, but there's no way to edit... This review marks the end of Live Reviews for me...

Well that really sucks, since I just discovered your live reviews 🤨. Hoping they get the app up and running again. Navigating this site is way too time consuming.

• Like 1

I was finally able to get into the Hattie B's Nashville hot chicken joint that opened a couple of months ago... The lines have been out the door and all the way out to the street every time I've been by there.
Well, today must've been my lucky day.

IMG_20181017_113305.thumb.jpg.2df75e4173f590d8e21fdc09af68feb3.jpgAnd, the large dark meat plate (hot) with greens and pimento cheese mac...

IMG_20181017_113312_1.jpg

IMG_20181017_111433.jpg

MVIMG_20181017_111440.jpg

• Like 3

I just booked a cruise on the Magic a few days ago, for December.  I love a short countdown.    
I am so sad I'm only now seeing this review - after the CC change, which means I can't see any of the pics posted from the cruise.  :classic_sad:
I enjoyed your review very much (even without being able to see the pics) and really appreciated all of the Seinfeld references.  And, I also love NIN. 
I'll wave as I connect through ATL.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NYRsHOCKEY said:

I just booked a cruise on the Magic a few days ago, for December.  I love a short countdown.    
I am so sad I'm only now seeing this review - after the CC change, which means I can't see any of the pics posted from the cruise.  :classic_sad:
I enjoyed your review very much (even without being able to see the pics) and really appreciated all of the Seinfeld references.  And, I also love NIN. 
I'll wave as I connect through ATL.  

The admins claim that the pictures will be restored... Fingers crossed that it's true...

3 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The admins claim that the pictures will be restored... Fingers crossed that it's true...

That would be awesome. I enjoyed reading the review with pics. Its a nice relaxing way to pass time while eating lunch at work at looking forward to the next cruise.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 11:04 AM, sid_9169 said:

It seems that all of the pictures of my entire review have disappeared... You fine folks have most likely just witnessed my last review here. 

Facebook? Blog? Twitter? OPTIONS, SID, WE NEED OPTIONS!

(no pressure)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

OK, so...  I've been away from CC for a while.  Something about my cruise countdown being over 500, back in March, made me cry to think about cruising.  But the worst of it...  Not getting to see this (Or Bliss) Live!  Love all your reviews, Sid.  Went back and read this one all today.  Many of the pictures are, indeed, there.  I'm one of your followers to your personal thread, and always loved whenever you DID post anything.. No matter how random, or long between posts. 

Next to conquer your Bliss review!

• Like 1