Does anyone know which parking is the overnight parking at Port Fort Lauderdale?

DimSum

There are two parking buildings at the port. Which one you use will depend on which pier you will be boarding. Chances are you are at Pier 2 and the parking lot for that is quite obvious after you drop off your luggage.

When you drive into the port, there will be signs directing you to the correct pier for your ship.

If you are leaving from pier #2 I would enter the parking garage via 17 street (A1A). You would take 17 street to Eisenhower Blvd. Turn into the parking (on the left) before the entrance to the port. Or you can drop off your luggage first.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Port+Everglades/@26.0982076,-80.1331602,15.44z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x7662ff8b2aa32c17!8m2!3d26.1089915!4d-80.1223254

Most likely you will be at pier two. You will see the parking deck directly next to the dock. Pull in from Eisenhower Blvd the deck entrance is directly in front of you. Take your ticket, park your car, and wheel your luggage to the elevator and down to the porters. It is possible to drop your luggage and then park afterwards, but we have found it just as easy to park first and avoid traffic in the drop off area.

If you are sailing on the 17th there is a possibility you may be at a mid port pier. Again you can enter the from Eisenhower Blvd., or from I595. Follow the signs to the mid port area. There is a parking garage directly next to the piers.

Look at the Port Everglades web site map and you will be able to see all of this.

There are off pier parking alternatives which offer somewhat lower rates. You can find these on the internet. There are also hotels that offer stay & park deals.

Check out www.porteverglades.net for a port map, ship schedule and parking info

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And when you loo at the linked info, not that there are actually 3 (not 2 as mentioned above)parking sites within the port, which could be very important if you don't come in at Terminal 2.

Glad the Mods moved this here. Far more appropriate.

Does anyone know which parking lot is the overnight parking at Port Fort Lauderdale? Cruising on The Royal Princess in November and just trying get my bearings on where to park my car.

TIA

Also consider ParkNGo. They are much more economical and deliver you right to the ship. They are there on your return to shuttle back to your car. You can prepay online.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Another vote for Park & Go. 23 shuttles, drive up, they unload luggage, shuttle right to ship. Return Parked across the street from baggage pickup . Refundable rates, cheaper when booked on line, join club and free day every 10. Do airport and cruises and in several other states. Retire 30 year police officer and used them 15 or so times with no complaints. Bob