New and Improved CC

32 minutes ago, Domino D said:

Am I to understand Host Bob does not want to see pictures of Bella?  

FYI, at the time of this posting all the pictures on the side of the Royal page are yours, and none of them are of Bella. 

Those pics are across all pages. That's why you were seeing Carnival, NCL, HAL, etc..

The Bella pics were a test, did not know they would show up there.  None have been posted since I read about it.  The current ones are topical.  I try and not include pics of Laura and I unless in a much larger group.  I will continue to take advantage of the feature as long as it exists.  I also try and share time with others.  Eventually the pics should be changing constantly as other members discover this.  They really don't show up on the mobile site.  way at the bottom.

Anything you'd like to see?

FWIW, some of the Hosts like pics of Bell.  That's why she's back as Avatar.  I'll rotate those bi weekly. You currently can't block that. 😉🐾

Go Dawgs

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Those pics are across all pages. That's why you were seeing Carnival, NCL, HAL, etc..

The Bella pics were a test, did not know they would show up there.  None have been posted since I read about it.  The current ones are topical.  I try and not include pics of Laura and I unless in a much larger group.  I will continue to take advantage of the feature as long as it exists.  I also try and share time with others.  Eventually the pics should be changing constantly as other members discover this.  They really don't show up on the mobile site.  way at the bottom.

Anything you'd like to see?

FWIW, some of the Hosts like pics of Bell.  That's why she's back as Avatar.  I'll rotate those bi weekly. You currently can't block that. 😉🐾

Go Dawgs

We love Bella photos.

16 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

If you remember which ad blocker, please let me know.

You need an ad blocker that can hide page elements. The ad blocker you would pick could vary on what web browser you use. If you are already using an ad blocker it might have that. Check the settings. The ones I already have installed have that feature so now I have hidden the photos on my iPhone and iPhone. 

Ironic that eliminating the CC app I now view CC without any ads and can hide some “features” I don’t like in addition to ads.

Edited by Charles4515

I'm looking at this page on my phone, and there is not 1 ad on it.

In fact, I don't see ads anywhere on my mobile device.  There were usually 3 on TapaTalk.

Looks like another plus for Mobile Web. 😁

Edited by John&LaLa

44 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm looking at this page on my phone, and there is not 1 ad on it.

In fact, I don't see ads anywhere on my mobile device.  There were usually 3 on TapaTalk.

Looks like another plus for Mobile Web. 😁

I have never seen one ad in Tapatalk for Cruise Critic or any other forum on Tapatalk.

I have lifetime ad free Tapatalk from buying the app in the early days. Sometimes being an early adapter pays. 😀

Edited by Charles4515
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Charles4515 said:

I have never seen one ad in Tapatalk for Cruise Critic or any other forum on Tapatalk.

I have lifetime ad free Tapatalk from buying the app in the early days. Sometimes being an early adapter pays. 😀

I can see why you've vested. 😉 I've been using TT about 2 years. You currently have to pay them for an ad free experience 

8 hours ago, grapau27 said:

We love Bella photos.

22 minutes ago, Dennis#1 said:

I also like to see Bella photos.  She is so cute.

45 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

+1.  Who doesn't love cute dogs? 🐶🐕🐩

Apparently several folks. 😱

Instagram works well. 😉

• Like 1

Sheesh.  Sorry if I offended anyone by mentioning dog pictures.  I was just using it as an example of people posting selfies and non cruise related pictures.  I just don't see the point. 

It wasn't Bella I was talking about by the way, unless she turned into a dark colored German shepherd.   But I will admit I thought it was a little weird when the screen filled with Bella pics a few days ago while I was reading the HAL board.

Hey, just giving my opinion.  Wasn't trying to rattle anyone's dog cage.  

By the way, if it's me you're referring to ref the D.S. thread, you'll have to remind me what that was.  I highly doubt it was me. 

Edited by Aquahound
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

Sheesh.  Sorry if I offended anyone by mentioning dog pictures.  I was just using it as an example of people posting selfies and non cruise related pictures.  I just don't see the point. 

It wasn't Bella I was talking about by the way, unless she turned into a dark colored German shepherd.   But I will admit I thought it was a little weird when the screen filled with Bella pics a few days ago while I was reading the HAL board.

Hey, just giving my opinion.  Wasn't trying to rattle anyone's dog cage.  

By the way, if it's me you're referring to ref the D.S. thread, you'll have to remind me what that was.  I highly doubt it was me. 

It's all good, I had stopped posting Bell pics several months ago.  The Members Gallery was a surprise and I didn't realize what would happen. 

On 10/27/2018 at 2:03 PM, Aquahound said:

True, but I don't mean the avatars.  I'm talking about the gallery photos that appear on the right side of the main board, like the Royal Caribbean board.  They don't appear on threads.  

I would also like to know how to remove the pictures on the right.

16 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

I don't think they were referring to you, and if they were, they were mistaken.

58 minutes ago, Aquahound said:

Thanks Bob.  I very rarely have beef with anyone on this board so I was hoping it wasn't me.  😟

Hound I will confirm it was not you that was being discussed  in connection with the DS thread. 

1 hour ago, Aquahound said:

It wasn't Bella I was talking about by the way, unless she turned into a dark colored German shepherd.  

Perhaps a dog lineup would be helpful.  Can someone work up a sketch.

Sincerely,

Friends of Bella