Testing this new format

5 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

Maybe they will still implement in the future.

A lot of old features they are probably still looking at, if they can be implemented, if it is necessary to do so and is it price effective.

3 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

One that I miss, is if I go to subscribed threads,  I can go to the thread, but it’s the start of the thread, then you need to jump to last page and scroll down.

a minor irritation.

Agreed, on the normal forums it has the star or the dot to get to the last unread post but not in the Followed content.

8 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

One that I miss, is if I go to subscribed threads,  I can go to the thread, but it’s the start of the thread, then you need to jump to last page and scroll down.

a minor irritation.

8 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Agreed, on the normal forums it has the star or the dot to get to the last unread post but not in the Followed content.

Manage Followed Content is intended for managing subscriptions to threads, not for viewing content. I doubt we will ever see dots/stars on that page. 

To browse new posts in thread you follow use https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/followed-content/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, broberts said:

Manage Followed Content is intended for managing subscriptions to threads, not for viewing content. I doubt we will ever see dots/stars on that page. 

To browse new posts in thread you follow use https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/followed-content/

Thanks,

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, Elorac123 said:

The only person who can turn them off is the one who owns the photo,maybe just let them know it’s not good on the senses.

cheers Carole

I have it on good authority that the moving profile pictures actually use more power and therefore it costs the person more. If they want to save some money on power, then they will turn them off quick. This may be a fake claim.:classic_biggrin:

On 11/3/2018 at 4:56 PM, MicCanberra said:

I have it on good authority that the moving profile pictures actually use more power and therefore it costs the person more. If they want to save some money on power, then they will turn them off quick. This may be a fake claim.:classic_biggrin:

They are still flashing. Perhaps someone could have a quiet word........