Testing this new format

11 hours ago, essandjaybee said:

Well you learn something new everyday ....didn’t know if you  clicked on a profile photo you go to their profile page.....do now 🤩🤩🤣🤪

Ouch! Just discovered my date of birth was on display! If you scroll to the top there's an option "not telling'. Hope it works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sailco said:

Ouch! Just discovered my date of birth was on display! If you scroll to the top there's an option "not telling'. Hope it works.

No idea if mine is, but then I really don’t care either. I know I’m old.

• Like 1

Find the new search button cannot just search the thread you are on which is a real pain.

Overall not to many issues.

One good thing - when working with a spreadsheet for a Roll Call you can copy and paste the columns are required.   I have just done that for two I am on.  Saves having to have a word doc as well.

Edited by MargoK

On 10/19/2018 at 2:34 AM, sailco said:

And I know Mr Walker said the home button would take me to the top of the page but where's the home button when you're at the bottom? Does he mean the back to first page thingamie?

On desktop/laptop keyboard Home key goes to top of page, End key goes to bottom.

On Android (don't know about iPhone), double tap the cc banner menu (three horizontal bars) to go to top of page.

1 minute ago, broberts said:

On desktop/laptop keyboard Home key goes to top of page, End key goes to bottom.

On Android (don't know about iPhone), double tap the cc banner menu (three horizontal bars) to go to top of page.

Thank you but I generally use an ipad and others have pointed out it's an issue with tablets.

re birthdays, it's good that CC have kept the dates a secret.:classic_happy:

Are they still playing with the emojis or is it just my eyes? :classic_rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, sailco said:

Thank you but I generally use an ipad and others have pointed out it's an issue with tablets.

re birthdays, it's good that CC have kept the dates a secret.:classic_happy:

Are they still playing with the emojis or is it just my eyes? :classic_rolleyes:

🤩😳

8 hours ago, essandjaybee said:

The profile pages look great, sure I pressed the "not telling" but it doesn't matter if my date shows because just like FB it's not mine..........shhhhhhhhhhhhh........I don't give that to anyone in case it's nicked  :classic_ninja:🤣🤣  

What, get out of town. Using a fake identity, you must be too cool for school.

I had a first look around the new layout and cant find where to create a signature. Before the site upgrade, I wasn't able to do a sig as it had been turned off (no clue why as I had a sig for ages!!) with no way of turning it on again.

If anyone can point me in the right direction please, I'd be grateful!

26 minutes ago, tillydog said:

I had a first look around the new layout and cant find where to create a signature. Before the site upgrade, I wasn't able to do a sig as it had been turned off (no clue why as I had a sig for ages!!) with no way of turning it on again.

If anyone can point me in the right direction please, I'd be grateful!

Click on your name, top right of screen.

The go to Account Settings. Over on the left is a Signature edit link.

34 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

Click on your name, top right of screen.

The go to Account Settings. Over on the left is a Signature edit link.

Thanks Docker, still have sig issues. Culled it right down but it keeps telling me that it's too long blah blah!!

1 hour ago, Elorac123 said:

Gut if you are using iPad while you are signed in on safari go to the icon with the arrow at top right and select add to home screen and you should stay signed in then

Cheers Carole

Seems to have stopped logging me out.

i guess there will be a few tweaks.

• Thanks 1