Europe Deployment 2020

Coral

8 minutes ago, fishywood said:

Thanks for posting the flyers as PDFs. xls is a pain in the butt--seems like I have to download the newest version of xls reader every time I try to open a newly minted spreadsheet.

As someone who doesn't like to use Excel at home..... I have the same issue.

This includes some land programs also.

21 minutes ago, princessfanboy said:

Thank you so much Coral!
By any chance do you have these kind of flyers for the Japan ones, and do you know when are they out for sale?
Again thank you soooo much!

Japan opens up November 6 for Elite, November 8 for everyone else.

I have the spreadsheet but am having problems posting it. You can email me.

Thanks Coral. Very informative. Already have our eyes on a selection to choose from.

Prices really are are starting to rocket though. Obviously there is the chance to re-price (but only once in the U.K.) but, by the time airfare is added, they are now comparable to Viking.

Thank you so much Coral!  I am glad I booked the British Isles cruise next summer on the Crown because it looks like in 2020 it will be back to a big ship there (Regal).   After reading this year's reviews of the Royal on that itinerary, I'm looking forward to being there on one of the classic sized ships, and having a promenade deck. 

Thanks so much.

Yowza, the costs are out of control!!! 

I know its the inaugural season but the prices are ridiculously high for an 11 day Rome-Barcelona on the Enchanted...$6299 for a balcony!!??!!

9 minutes ago, Anubi said:

Thanks so much.

Yowza, the costs are out of control!!! 

I know its the inaugural season but the prices are ridiculously high for an 11 day Rome-Barcelona on the Enchanted...$6299 for a balcony!!??!!

I'm not seeing any 11 day prices at $6k.  That's the 21 day. Or are you looking at two people?

17 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

I'm not seeing any 11 day prices at $6k.  That's the 21 day. Or are you looking at two people?

You are right, thanks for pointing that out.  Bloody spreadsheets!!!!!  I knew they were going to be expensive but not THAT expensive.  LOL  

Thank you, thank you! Really wanted to do the Imperial Treasures cruisetour + transatlantic on Regal in 2019, but can't do it due to other commitments . Been wondering what 2020 would look like. Now I can start preliminary planning!

12 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Dear Coral,

thank you so much for Europe!!

interesting to see Island coming to Northern Europe, I’d have preferred her sister Coral.

Coral or anyone else, do you also have the flyers and spread sheets for Canada/New England? And when are they open for sale? 

I don't have these but I know they are out. Canada/NE is open for Booking November 6th for Elite, November 8th for everyone else.

My thought process is Princess put the worst ship (Island) on the best routes. I heard bookings were down on Island Princess in Alaska.

9 hours ago, Coral said:

I don't have these but I know they are out. Canada/NE is open for Booking November 6th for Elite, November 8th for everyone else.

My thought process is Princess put the worst ship (Island) on the best routes. I heard bookings were down on Island Princess in Alaska.

Okay, thank you very much though. Once you have Canada/NE I'd highly appreciate it if you uploaded them.

At least, do you know which ships are sailing there in 2020? 

Yeah, that's my opinion too, that the "worst" ship is doing one of the best itineraries in Northern Europe. With Coral Princess sailing those itineraries it would have been nearly perfect.

Funny that people have mentioned the Island doing the best itineraries. We feel the same but are put off choosing any of them given the bad rep the Island gets on CC. Such a shame too that the Sapphire isn't returning for 2020.

3 hours ago, Geoffa30 said:

Funny that people have mentioned the Island doing the best itineraries. We feel the same but are put off choosing any of them given the bad rep the Island gets on CC. Such a shame too that the Sapphire isn't returning for 2020.

I agree - Love the Sapphire. I wonder if she is going back to Asia.

Edited by Coral

Thanks for posting this.  Makes my planning for spring/summer 2020 much easier - and it won't be on Princess in Europe.  While the Crown is not too bad, we much prefer the smaller Grand Class ships.  We will not step foot on another Royal Class ship again and the Island is a whole other level of bad.  Too bad, we have loved Princess (about 30 Princess cruises) but we think she is sailing away from us.

36 minutes ago, mreasier said:

Thanks for posting this.  Makes my planning for spring/summer 2020 much easier - and it won't be on Princess in Europe.  While the Crown is not too bad, we much prefer the smaller Grand Class ships.  We will not step foot on another Royal Class ship again and the Island is a whole other level of bad.  Too bad, we have loved Princess (about 30 Princess cruises) but we think she is sailing away from us.

Same here. I am thinking of going to Norway again as there was a lot I wanted to do and didn't have time for. It looks like this next year or not with Princess.