How do you book room 6305? (Independence, Liberty or Freedom)

Bit of a specific question I'm afraid! My other half and I are planning our honeymoon for late September/early to mid-October 2019, and we'd love to include a cruise as part of it. I realise we may have left it a bit late, but does anyone have tips on the best way to book room 6305 on Royal Caribbean's Liberty, Freedom or Independence of the Seas? We've got a bit of a couples 'thing' with cows, so the Ben and Jerry Sweet would be perfect to incorporate into our honeymoon if we can. 

I've heard it's a promenade view interior room when searching through room availability - can anyone confirm? Is the best way to just manually search through all of the sailings from these three ships for these dates, or would anyone recommend a specific way/ travel agent to use to check for availability? We don't mind too much where the sailing is/for how long, it's just the room would be a perfect fit.

Thank you!

You probably need to be a lil more specific with the cruise you're looking at.  Those are 3 very different cruises, Liberty from Galveston, Freedom from San Juan and Indy out of Europe.  I did see that 6305 is available on sept 1st, Freedom 🙂

8 hours ago, CanadaRob said:

Some people book quickly, if you had flexibility on dates and ships could certainly talk directly to Royal and book the week.  Had it on Liberty and liked it

You got the concierge lounge/suite lounge benefits?

32 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

You got the concierge lounge/suite lounge benefits?

Liberty does not have a concierge lounge any more.  it is a Suite Lounge.    not sure if  the Sweet comes with access now that it has  been switched over.  

54 minutes ago, spookwife said:

Liberty does not have a concierge lounge any more.  it is a Suite Lounge.    not sure if  the Sweet comes with access now that it has  been switched over.  

Suite Lounge on Independence too (instead of 'cow-cierge)...so hoping its still included

Just be careful what you wish for 

I had the room because I wanted to surprise my gf and the benefits are fine if you are diamond and below but since we are diamond the suite lounge is not really our interest anymore. In addition to that I have never complained about room noises until I got that room 

you can google it there is a door under the room that empployee uses to escape the promenade traffic and it constantly slams. 

Good of luck on your search

Had access to Suite and yes enjoyed the coffee and hot appetizers and the wine/cocktails.  Did have an issue with the door, went to guest services about the squeak in the door and it was fixed, no more issue.  Enjoyed the ice cream daily and would book it again.

• Like 1