Have U Noticed

The A Train

I would be okay with making stickies for dress code, BYO alcohol, and possibly specialty dining reservations - that would make 5 total (in addition to existing shuttles list and the link to roll calls).

JMO - maybe enough of us weigh in our esteemed host can make this happen 🙂

19 hours ago, LHT28 said:

good plan👍

Then I would be so smart that I could tell them exactly what to change and how to do it since CC does not seem to know.  Have a great day and happy sailing.   

On 11/12/2018 at 12:15 PM, RJB said:

Then I would be so smart that I could tell them exactly what to change and how to do it since CC does not seem to know.  Have a great day and happy sailing.   

Or maybe you would figure out what's going on and understand how to use the site. Stranger things have happened. 

6 hours ago, ORV said:

Or maybe you would figure out what's going on and understand how to use the site. Stranger things have happened. 

I could tell them how to fix the site.    But I am sure they would never admit that the site needs fixing.   Just saying.

1 hour ago, CruisersRgreat said:

I agree, this was a terrible change.  I just loved CC before.  I am now not interested. Bad choice.  You probably won't get this but anyway you did a bad job.

CruisersRGreat

Quite a few people would agree with you.   

I don't care for the new format, but I can't really put my finger on why that is.  Someone posted something about the overall washed-out look being off-putting, and I'd have to agree with that.  There's just something less appealing about it and I find myself visiting less often, and when I do visit, spending less time.