Cruise credit

Skoobs

Are you referring to an On Board Credit associated with your booking?  I'm not sure of Princess's policy with this but you may need to cancel and re-book in order to get whatever current offers they are making with new bookings.  Offers change frequently and you would just need to decide if the current offer in total with price, OBC's, etc., is more attractive than what you have already booked and what cancellation fees - if any - may be associated with making the change.

But for the best responses you may want to re-post this on the Princess board at this link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/119-princess-cruises/

contact who you booked with  TA or Princess & sk for the new perkSee if you can get it

weigh your option of cancelling lose your deposit  then rebook for the OBC

it may not be worth it

YMMV

Contact your TA or Princess and ask.

Be aware that at best you will have a choice of the offer you are booked on or the current offer.  If the fare has gone up and OBC added, you will NOT be able to take the original price and the current OBC.

Is that Sheffield U.K.?

Then you may have a problem, unless you cancel and lose deposit etc, then rebook.  Is the OBC more than the deposit you may lose?

Anyway, call whoever you booked with and ask them.  It will only cost you a phone call.

• 2 months later...

I booked a couple month ago and received $200 OBC each.  Now Princess is offering $300 OBC per person for the same room.  Guess what?   The cost of the room has gone up $80.  As a first time cruiser, I'm learning fast.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:20 PM, redtees said:

I booked a couple month ago and received $200 OBC each.  Now Princess is offering $300 OBC per person for the same room.  Guess what?   The cost of the room has gone up $80.  As a first time cruiser, I'm learning fast.

still a $20 savings per person - worth a call.