Princess Onboard App?

asctony

3 minutes ago, asctony said:

Does Princess have an app that allows you to check your account,  make reservations, see the daily bulletin? 

I downloaded Ocean Now and can't register.

Thanks! 

Princess @ Sea. It's not an app that you pre-downloard. You sign in once you are on board and it's there. Here are some details.

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/activities/princess-at-sea/

4 hours ago, AF-1 said:

I believe the Princess Now app has been replaced by ocean ready app.  You can set up your account, sign in with your reservation # and you should be good to go

The only thing is doesn’t work. I tried today for over an hour. It keeps telling me my call Princess...😩😩😩

Tony

8 hours ago, AF-1 said:

I have same issue with Ocean Ready App.  When I put my reservation number in; the app says my name does not match reservation

I called Princess and was told they are working on the problem and will get back to me. 

The girl told me it’s happening to a lot of people. 

Tony

37 minutes ago, Ep010835 said:

Guess I’m one of the lucky ones. On the CB now and it’s working flawlessly.  

Just purchased a couple of things and my account page updated almost instantly.  

We’re going to start calling you Lucky Ep010835 from now on. :classic_biggrin: Enjoy and have a great cruise.

Tony

57 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Tony I also called Princess and they told me they reset the app and all my info should work.  But it didn't work.  So I will call them back in January.  I don't leave till Feb;  no big deal

‘Now that makes me feel good:classic_blink:. Let’s see what happens when Princess calls me back. Thanks for sharing I appreciate it.

Tony