Live from Nieuw Statendam Premier Voyage, December 2018

Vict0riann

looking forward to the trip out starting Monday morning from Edmonton arriving in Rome Tuesday morning. Can not wait to do my first inaugural cruise. Been on many HAL cruise but this is my first inaugural. Will be nice to see what a brand new ship looks like, does it have that new car smell..... guess I will find out. See you all on board on the 5th.

5 minutes ago, fireflashone said:

looking forward to the trip out starting Monday morning from Edmonton arriving in Rome Tuesday morning. Can not wait to do my first inaugural cruise. Been on many HAL cruise but this is my first inaugural. Will be nice to see what a brand new ship looks like, does it have that new car smell..... guess I will find out. See you all on board on the 5th.

Yes, it does have the "new car smell".  We sailed on the Koningsdam's inaugural (Christening) cruise, and it's one of the first things we sensed after boarding.  We'll look forward to meeting you on board.  We fly out of Seattle Sunday afternoon through Frankfurt.

3 minutes ago, Btimmer said:

Yes, it does have the "new car smell".  We sailed on the Koningsdam's inaugural (Christening) cruise, and it's one of the first things we sensed after boarding.  We'll look forward to meeting you on board.  We fly out of Seattle Sunday afternoon through Frankfurt.

Hope to meet you and may other cruisers while onboard... have a great trip out and see you on the 5th.

I picked up all my documents from my TA this morning. I have to finish packing . The weather looks good for our sail away.

I fly out on Monday evening on AA 718 from Philadelphia. Anyone else with me ?

I also hope to chime in to this thread 

Safe travels to all.

Happy to see some roll call members joining in.  We should be able to answer any and all questions about the new ship, and cover everything of interest!:classic_cool:

And thanks, too, for so much interest being shown.  I wish everyone was going to be on the cruise with us!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, scluvsrain said:

I fly out on Monday morning early, from California. Will arrive Rome Tuesday morning. 

I’m really looking forward to sailing on this brand new ship and helping to provide some great commentary during our cruise!

Bon Voyage early  Sherita - can't wait for your pix and review.  Wish we could be there with you !

14 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

I think we will!  :classic_smile:  A couple of weeks ago, we received this email:

457008548_ScreenShot2018-11-22at11_06_01AM.jpg.c50df9ce037efb73a944657fb94510b5.jpg

Thank you! It appears that you will indeed have some special events. I bet there will be great pics taken at the Orange Party!

• Like 1