Super dumb question-boarding pass

BENHANDEL

Please don't tease me for this dumb question. I am a nervous rule-following newbie...

The only part of the boarding pass we need is the top, right? I would like to cut it so it fits better with my travel documents but don't want it to be "voided" because it is not the full page. 

And yes I know I can fold....but 5 sheets of paper is pretty tight in my travel folio. 

Thanks for real answers and not humiliating comments!

I feel your pain. I use the power of reduction for our boarding pass, itinerary, rental, hotel, airline, and excursions. I use 50% reduction and print on both sides. That way you get four 8.5 x 11" pages on a single sheet of paper. Seldom takes more than three sheets of paper. I use a yellow highlighter on reservation numbers and an orange highlighter on phone numbers. I also preload the phone numbers into my phone, along with a .pdf of the booklet referenced above.

I also preload Google Maps for offline use for the areas in foreign countries I visit, so if cell service is spotty, I can still navigate the terra firma. 

You will have a great time taking the A1A North to Orlando after your cruise.  

• Like 4

The boarding pass is literally the only piece of paper that goes with us on a cruise. Someone said you could just show a pdf rather than the actual paper so I will be trying that on our upcoming cruise. It will be nice to not have ANY papers with us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Moviela said:

I also preload Google Maps for offline use for the areas in foreign countries I visit, so if cell service is spotty, I can still navigate the terra firma. 

What a great idea! I need to figure out how to do that...any tips?

• Like 1

Google Maps is easy.

Open program on your phone. Look for the three lines on the top left. Click on them. A menu opens. Click on "Offline Maps"

A new page opens on a map where you are. Pinch the map to include the whole continent. Then move to where you are wanting to download. Include an area just larger than where you will be, and click download. It will download as Map1. Rename it to the city so you can find it later. It will put all the google knowledge on your phone, so you can use it without cell service.  

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Moviela said:

Google Maps is easy.

Open program on your phone. Look for the three lines on the top left. Click on them. A menu opens. Click on "Offline Maps"

A new page opens on a map where you are. Pinch the map to include the whole continent. Then move to where you are wanting to download. Include an area just larger than where you will be, and click download. It will download as Map1. Rename it to the city so you can find it later. It will put all the google knowledge on your phone, so you can use it without cell service.  

Thank you!