ms Oosterdam and Prinsendam in Port Everglades December 15, 2018

Scrapnana

6 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

We are on-board. 8 minute process and walked directly on. Looking good outside and inside looks like we left her in Aug 2007. Pools have not been cleaned but she is decked in Holiday Gala.

It is pouring rain so hope it clears for sail away.

Oh I hope it does clear for you Chief.

Probably hard to clean the pools in the rain 😉

Hope to see you sailing away.  Bon Voyage!

4 minutes ago, kazu said:

Oh I hope it does clear for you Chief.

Probably hard to clean the pools in the rain 😉

Hope to see you sailing away.  Bon Voyage!

They are treating pools but they look a little green. The EE has aged more but with class. Of course it’s quite a change from walking around Koningsdam. It’s a love story!

2 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

They are treating pools but they look a little green. The EE has aged more but with class. Of course it’s quite a change from walking around Koningsdam. It’s a love story!

I was happy on her in May, Chief!  And happy to be going back.  I envy you on the Holiday cruise.  I bet the decorations are absolutely beautiful.

You're right, it is a love story ❤️   Have a fabulous time on her.

Not looking good on weather. Foggy and rainy and 4 PM 100% chance of rain forecast. Pouring right now. We may have to move to Promenade for sailing. Cabin on starboard!

That submarine keeps on going up and back along the Atlantic. Not sure if web cam has covered it. To hazy right now with rain.

53 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Not looking good on weather. Foggy and rainy and 4 PM 100% chance of rain forecast. Pouring right now. We may have to move to Promenade for sailing. Cabin on starboard!

That submarine keeps on going up and back along the Atlantic. Not sure if web cam has covered it. To hazy right now with rain.

That's ideal Chief.  We went to the area behind the MDR for our sail a way with a concern about weather.  Worked out great and less sunny (not that it is a problem for you).  We'll be watching for you.

1 hour ago, aliaschief said:

Evidently they, subs as well as naval surface warfare vessels, are there to conduct electromagnetic signature tests which are recorded by multiple fixed, in-water electromagnetic and acoustic measurement sites at various depths and controlled from a secure range house on the Naval warfare center property located south of Coast Guard Station Ft. Lauderdale

Edited by Copper10-8

4 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

I just saw that the Prinsendam is scheduled for 4:30 and Oosterdam for 5.

Looks like I am going to miss another Prinsendam sail-away.  I am going to watch the grandkids at 4:30.  Hopefully she will be late leaving.