Spring Break Cruise

Yes, what Biker said. Spring Break 2019?  If so, prices could theoretically drop on some cabins in less than ideal locations, but the ship should be getting pretty close to full by this point so if it were me I would book now to get the cabin type you want before it's gone.  In my experience prices go steadily up for high demand sailings during that last 60-90 days, which any spring break trip will be.  In addition, the highest and lowest priced cabins tend to sell out first.  I suppose others may have observed a different pattern but it held for us two years in a row on Carnival and then later on Royal.

If it's for 2020 or 2021, then there is still a lot of time when they could run discounts and promotions.

36 minutes ago, EbayCruiser said:

Looking to book a Spring Break Cruise on Harmony.  Is this a good time to book or do you think they will have another sale with better prices?

The fake "sales" are continuous, and most prices don't change much from fake promo to fake promo. 

Book whever you want, and watch for price drops before final payment.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, EbayCruiser said:

We are looking at March 2019.

Then you are basically already in full payment window.

Book when you can stomach the price.

Check airfare to the appropriate airport, too.  Airlines increase prices during spring break,  too.

19 minutes ago, EbayCruiser said:

We are looking at March 2019.

If there'll be any price drops (doubtful for such a sailing) they sometimes happen about 60 days out. Check for inventory on the RCI UK site and if a certain category has lots of inventory you might luck out. Also, look for the deals on the GGG flier every Tuesday.

2 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Hotel prices are generally higher also, so factor that in.  Hope you love lots of kids.  This year on Allure during spring break, we had over 2000 kids onboard. 

2000 kids ? No thank you.  Also, airfare to Florida during spring break season can be outrageous.  We're going out of Galveston in March.  Great fare on the cruise, decent airfare and 4 star hotel for less than $150 per night.  We're going early in the month so fingers crossed not too many kiddos.

• 3 weeks later...

We booked the Nieuw Statendam for our spring break cruise.  New ship and a lot less kids on board and they are having a great sale on this sailing.

I am recovering from double knee replacement and feel a smaller ship and low key will be a lot better for my first cruise since surgery.

Hoping to cruise on a Mega Ship next fall or winter.