This is the Final Fleet Report For the HAL ships (Monday, December 31, 2018!

luvtwotrvl

We have just recently started cruising with Holland America.  I enjoy checking the boards every morning to see your report.  Thank you very much for posting every day!  I love your graphics and all the extras you added to make it even more interesting. I'm going to miss this.  I hope you have a very happy new year and enjoy 2019!

10 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Since I started cruising HAL 7 1/2 years ago this is the first fleet report I've seen without a section for tomorrow's eastern hemisphere locations.   Thank you for being one of the rocks of the HAL forum.

Roy

AMEN!

A sincere thank you for  your dedication to post the daily locations of the HAL Fleet.

It is very sad that we will no longer know where the HAL ships are each day.

We will really miss the information.

Thank you again.

22 hours ago, Himself said:

David:  I know the return to Tampa was not smooth yesterday.  Perhaps you can fill in all the details on these boards for us.   

Yes, you are correct Himself. The Port of Tampa was closed on Sunday, December 30 because of fog. The US Coast Guard closed the port. It was around mid afternoon when we started to enter the Port of Tampa. If I remembered correctly we had around 25 ships ready to enter the port once the US Coast Guard opened up the port for traffic. Out of the 25 ships, there were three cruise ships waiting to enter the port. We finally disembarked around 8:00 PM local time on Sunday. I am glad we did not have a flight home. We really had an extra day on the ship. HAL was wonderful with the extra day. They gave us free internet service to so we could communicate with family with all of the details. Not to mention we ate lunch and supper on the ship.  Thank you HAL!

David

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luvtwotrvl said:

FYI............

I have sent an email out to Holland America contacting them about trying to get the fleet report for 2019. I seriously doubt I will get a response from the email but it could not hurt to try.

David

Thanks for trying, David.

I hope you are successful.  The fleet report is an important component of the HAL board and your efforts maintaining it and attempting to obtain it are so appreciated.

Happy New Year to you both!