This is the Final Fleet Report For the HAL ships (Monday, December 31, 2018!

luvtwotrvl

monday-facts.jpg

Monday, December 31, 2018

Amsterdam --  Kona, Hawaii  8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Eurodam --  At Sea (Pacific Ocean: from   San Diego, California to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico)

Koningsdam --  Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos  8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Webcam: http://www.grandturkcc.com/webcam.aspx

Maasdam --  Port Lincoln, South Australia  8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Nieuw Amsterdam --  At Sea (Atlantic Ocean: from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos)

Nieuw Statendam --  Half Moon Cay, Bahamas  8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Noordam --  Nouméa, Grande Terre, New Caledonia  8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Oosterdam --  At Sea (Caribbean Sea: from Half Moon Cay, Bahamas to Falmouth, Jamaica)

Prinsendam --  Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.  8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Rotterdam --  Key West, Florida  11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Webcam: http://keywestharborwebcam.com/

Veendam --  San Juan, Puerto Rico  1:00 PM - 11:00 PM

Volendam --  Puerto Vallarta, Mexico  10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Westerdam --  Nathon (Koh Samui), Thailand  8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Zaandam --  The HAL Antarctic Experience  8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Zuiderdam --  Bridgetown, Barbados  8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Edited by luvtwotrvl
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, luvtwotrvl said:

Farewell Everyone! We hope to see you one day on the high seas! Sorry to say goodbye to the Fleet Report, but we have lost our contact with Holland America to receive the yearly database.

David

Dear David,

sad to say goodbye to such a great CC friend! Smooth Sailings in future and maybe just maybe Santa will bring back the database!!!

Always enjoyed all the great graphics you would come up with and loved seeing them daily! Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! I will miss you daily with our fleet report😞

Denise😊

2 hours ago, luvtwotrvl said:

Farewell Everyone! We hope to see you one day on the high seas! Sorry to say goodbye to the Fleet Report, but we have lost our contact with Holland America to receive the yearly database.

David

David

Thank you for all the hard work you put into the Fleet reports.

It will be missed.

7 hours ago, luvtwotrvl said:

HiFarewell Everyone! We hope to see you one day on the high seas! Sorry to say goodbye to the Fleet Report, but we have lost our contact with Holland America to receive the yearly database.

David

David I am so sorry to learn of this.  I so often looked forward to these reports.  Thank you for all you have done over the past years.  I do hope to run into you and your wife on the high seas.   I have always appreciated your work and thanks for this and all the reports you have given.  You will be missed.

Edited by Himself

16 hours ago, luvtwotrvl said:

David

What a shame, David 😞 

You both have been devoted to this for a very long time and we are all appreciative of the time and effort you have put into this lovely daily thread.

Wishing you both a joyous holiday and thank you for your years of dedication ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...

David:

Thank you for the final report.  I am sorry no one at HAL will send you the information.  When I started to sail with HAL in November of 1996, the daily program used list fleet locations telling where each of the ships were.  Around 2000. that stopped.   Then Lisa Laffin took this over and posted for several years,  Then you and your lovely wife took it over and yoy gaithfully posted all these years.  You hace gone from being a  "Cool Cruiser" to being a 5000 post club member.  I am sorry this the end but I hope you keep posting on various threads.    All the Best my friend!