Any World Cruise blogs?

Summergee

For the first time I am not aware of any Cunard world cruise blogs but here are several that I am currently following and then a couple that will start around January 22nd.

followourtrips.com  Keith and his wife sail on Crystal Serenity very often.  They are on an extended world cruise now.  Lots of photos.  Daily posts.

Morethangetaways.wordpress.com  Roy is always on a ship and does a great job of posting long comments and photos daily.  He's on the HAL Prinsendam  around S. America that started two days ago.

amazingvoyages.blogspot.com  Jeff is on Holland America every year.  For the first time he isn't on a WC but is going  around the Caribbean a lot and later a lot in the Baltic.  Loads of photos

scluvsrain.blogspot.com  She is often sailing in various parts of the world.  This time it's the 80 day grand voyage of the Prinsendam around South America.

2019 halgv.blogspot   Kathi is also reporting daily from the Prinsendam.

Starting  around 2/22 - - captainjonathan.com  The wonderful captain of the Amsterdam blogs frequently.

Enjoy,

Aloha,   Patti

Also - - one more world cruise to follow.   cruisingwithbillandmaryann.blogspot.com   They do the WC on HAL's Amsterdam every year.  They post daily with many photos.  The voyage starts 2/22 but they said they will start posting briefly next Friday the 11th.

As to the first one I recommended above  you might add more to what I originally wrote so it would be: followourtrips.com/current-blog.   I  have all of these bookmarked and their original website wording isn't always available for me to see in full.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Bluemarble, Ill keep my eye out for the next instalment.

Summergee, I'm not doing the full WC this year but I am getting on board in San Francisco for a month and blogging from 

https://butarewethereyet.blogspot.com

if you're interested.

As She approaches the South American Continent  I hear that the QV is having an EVAC by helicopter tonight, they are within flying distance but won't make landfall in time for an emergency on board.  They had been calling for blood donors during the day. Hopefully all will be well with he patient.

Edited by roscoe39

12 hours ago, Summergee said:

Hi Roscoe.

Your blog is already book make.  I see you were Honoured last year. Would you be willing to share what the Honour was and why you were awarded it, other than for being a truly wonderful writer!

thanks Summergee, I've been given travel clearance now.. so looking forward to being onboard.

as for the other thing....citation reads " Services to Her Majesty "

as Mae West once said..."Goodness had nothing to do with it"  

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 7:52 PM, roscoe39 said:

Thanks Bluemarble, Ill keep my eye out for the next instalment.

Summergee, I'm not doing the full WC this year but I am getting on board in San Francisco for a month and blogging from 

https://butarewethereyet.blogspot.com

if you're interested.

As She approaches the South American Continent  I hear that the QV is having an EVAC by helicopter tonight, they are within flying distance but won't make landfall in time for an emergency on board.  They had been calling for blood donors during the day. Hopefully all will be well with he patient.

Yay! I can't wait to see what you will be up to this time :). I do so wish we were with you this year on QV!

4 hours ago, safarigal said:

Yay! I can't wait to see what you will be up to this time :). I do so wish we were with you this year on QV!

yes maybe next year???      The boat building competition will not be the same...although the supply of Veuve Cliquot may be safe...

IMG_0871 copy.jpg

Edited by roscoe39

10 hours ago, roscoe39 said:

yes maybe next year???      The boat building competition will not be the same...although the supply of Veuve Cliquot may be safe...

IMG_0871 copy.jpg

We will be embarking on QM2 in Dubai in March - not sure how I am going to sneak my case of VC on board there :)