Is that coral real? (Edge question)

cruisestitch

40 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

You are probably right! I toured one as well - I just noticed that even the PH has the same S1 bathroom coral that I had. It’s on a shelf on the right. 🙂

C86956D7-501D-4D03-8845-B73A17F67DE1.thumb.jpeg.e8ad63b0e3ab8bd9b80d6391f01d2802.jpeg

FC4D2310-D812-4CCF-8DF7-3F3DF5BA316D.thumb.jpeg.27e4bc7f8e36efbe7ccb8b35ab6f2bbd.jpeg

See the vanity chair in front of the mirror in the background? We lifted up the linen cover to find an inexpensive plastic chair underneath!

And in the first photo, the French books on the shelves with the covers ripped off (also found in the Retreat) are supposed to be “fashionable” but are also inexpensive.

Yes, there’s coral too, but it's encased in an inexpensive plastic box. After all, it's in the Penthouse! 😉

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, floridatravelersforlife said:

The nice thing about resin items is you can douse it in vinegar and it will come out brite and shiny.  Disney uses the stuff everywhere. My son has a room of Disney hotel furniture (Polynesian) from the 70's that comes out great after washing. It's indestructible.

At least one can ask for a bottle of vinegar at dinner and not have to bring it in their luggage 😆.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

See the vanity chair in front of the mirror in the background? We lifted up the linen cover to find an inexpensive plastic chair underneath!

And in the first photo, the French books on the shelves with the covers ripped off (also found in the Retreat) are supposed to be “fashionable” but are also inexpensive.

Modern Luxury.  

You might laugh, but once Millennials catch wind of this, there's going to be a stampede of new bookings!

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

Yes, there’s coral too, but it's encased in an inexpensive plastic box. After all, it's in the Penthouse! 😉

Nevermind, I'm going to start a new thread about this.

Edited by Stateroom_Sailor

2 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

And in the first photo, the French booksanother thread on the shelves with the covers ripped off (also found in the Retreat) are supposed to be “fashionable” but are also inexpensive.

Another thread questions the ripped off covers..hope we can get  regular wine glasses in our cabin!