Edge - Luggage Valet

angelhelly

Hi,

So, the excursion we had planned coming back to FLL got cancelled, and since we have a late flight (7h30), we were looking at option.

Main issue being luggage, does anyone know if Edge offers luggage valet? If so, what is the cost? And is Southwest in the program?

Thanks!

We are in a sky suite and our letter said the fees from Celebrity would be waived but you would still need to pay any airline fees.

Just noticed this letter is the same one we got in the sky suite. (Iturned mine in so the concierge printed me another copy.)

Edited by Traveller94

3 minutes ago, Traveller94 said:

We are in a sky suite and our letter said the fees from Celebrity would be waived but you would still need to pay any airline fees.

Just noticed this letter is the same one we got in the sky suite. (Iturned mine in so the concierge printed me another copy.)

Awesome! Thank you so much!

We were debating between going to the airport and rent a car, or doing luggage valet. If it is included, makes our choice easier!

Thank you again!

6 hours ago, cruise47 said:

Are non suites guests eligible for this luggage valet program ?

Are there any costs involved for non suite guests?

I believe anyone is eligible b.c. our friend in an Edge Single used this service last month and her bag was awaiting her in CLE. She recalled the fee to be $15 for her.

On 1/12/2019 at 7:52 AM, TMLAalum said:

I believe anyone is eligible b.c. our friend in an Edge Single used this service last month and her bag was awaiting her in CLE. She recalled the fee to be $15 for her.

Letter for non-suite guests.

LuggageValet.jpg

2 hours ago, angelhelly said:

I just noticed... our flight leaves at 7h30pm with southwest. I guess it won't work then 😞 back to the drawing board

730 pm is fine with SW and falls within the 2pm and 1159pm parameters

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, shiphappy said:

Does anyone know if there is luggage valet offered on disembarking at a city in Europe?

Luggage Valet is not available in Europe or on TA's arriving in the US from international ports. 

Edited by Jim_Iain

• 3 months later...

On Edge April 7 and butler said Luggage Valet was not an amenity of a Sky Suite.  When I pressed him on it, he said that ‘they’re doing things different on Edge’.  I read the letter that he delivered and it did not say it was a suite amenity, as in the letter above. I was very clear that I was talking about the Celebrity fee, and not the airline checked baggage fee.

Edited by JFontaine

Agree with the above poster. We were on Edge in March in a Celebrity Suite and it was not free (Celebrity fee). Maybe for the suites above Sky and Celebrity. On other Celebrity ships, I believe it had been included as part of our suite amenities.

As I recall the Luggage Valet may have been free for all suites several years ago for a short period of time.

Now it is included without a basic fee for higher level suites only.

Edited by jagoffee

18 hours ago, dcbiker97 said:

Agree with the above poster. We were on Edge in March in a Celebrity Suite and it was not free (Celebrity fee). Maybe for the suites above Sky and Celebrity. On other Celebrity ships, I believe it had been included as part of our suite amenities.

We were in a Celebrity Suite on Edge Jan 20-27 sailing.  Luggage Valet service was definitely free (no fee).  Did that change?  By the way it was definitely worth it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TeeRick said:

We were in a Celebrity Suite on Edge Jan 20-27 sailing.  Luggage Valet service was definitely free (no fee).  Did that change?  By the way it was definitely worth it.

Interesting. The only consistent thing about Celebrity is it’s inconsistency. Maybe they figured it cost too much with so many more suites than M and S class ships.