Classic Drinks List

mafig

thanks for the info....it is very helpful.  we are getting the classic package as part of a cruise deal.  How much is it to upgrade to the premium?  is it a one time fee or can you do it "by the drink"    Is there any sparkling water on the classic package?

26 minutes ago, plagmah said:

thanks for the info....it is very helpful.  we are getting the classic package as part of a cruise deal.  How much is it to upgrade to the premium?  is it a one time fee or can you do it "by the drink"    Is there any sparkling water on the classic package?

If you upgrade from CBP to PBP the cost will be $10.00 plus 18% gratuity per day times the number of days of your cruise. If you want a drink that isn't covered on the CBP than you pay the drink difference plus 18% gratuity. 

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:35 PM, Jim_Iain said:

The list on classic are different. They show a list of wines and mixed drinks. Also Heineken beer

On 1/29/2019 at 10:53 PM, PTC DAWG said:

My guess is just trying to provide a Rye Bourbon at a favorable price.  

Sometimes, you may find brands not on the list...the lists really are illustrative, not complete...eg. the gins/vodkas at the martini bar are not all listed under premium liquors.  Bourbons are pretty much as listed, woodford double oak being the best IMHO, but you may stumble on the occasional bottle of blantons.  Just for general interest, Absolut elyx is the hidden sleeper on the vodka list....$79 a bottle locally, even more expensive than Stoli Elit (misspelled on Celebrity's list) which is $50 locally.

Edited by ghstudio

On 1/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, Jim_Iain said:

According to these links, 18% is added to each check.  I thought 18% was added to the price of the package itself, not to each check.  :classic_unsure:  

1 hour ago, ghstudio said:

Sometimes, you may find brands not on the list...the lists really are illustrative, not complete...eg. the gins/vodkas at the martini bar are not all listed under premium liquors.  Bourbons are pretty much as listed, woodford double oak being the best IMHO, but you may stumble on the occasional bottle of blantons.  Just for general interest, Absolut elyx is the hidden sleeper on the vodka list....$79 a bottle locally, even more expensive than Stoli Elit (misspelled on Celebrity's list) which is $50 locally.

I would be ecstatic if I can find Blantons on board.  That is my mass market one I go to.  I drink a couple local distillers from vt.  Mostly Vermont Spirits #14.  

5 hours ago, CruisinCrow said:

According to these links, 18% is added to each check.  I thought 18% was added to the price of the package itself, not to each check.  :classic_unsure:  

Not sure where you are seeing that? The 18% gratuity is added to the cost of the BP not per drink when using the BP. 

3 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

It says it in the links that were posted from the Celebrity website.

image.png.a7b7ede477894e438ae38a219db81114.png

I read it to say CBP package is $59.00 plus 18% gratuity is added. All I know is we always get the CBP, stay within the allowable drinks for the CBP and don't sign for any of our drinks so no additional charge. 

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

I read it to say CBP package is $59.00 plus 18% gratuity is added. All I know is we always get the CBP, stay within the allowable drinks for the CBP and don't sign for any of our drinks so no additional charge. 

That's what I thought.  "Added to each check" is poor wording.