Kids Sail Free Coming?

jgoodm

Haven't seen a KSF in a while.  I've seen that sometimes people have marketing flyers in advance of the promos being announced.  Is one forthcoming?  Thanks.

Edited by jgoodm

12 minutes ago, Chicky2181 said:

I booked during the last KSF in November. 

If I find a better rate on my room during this upcoming KSF promo...will RCI honor the new rate?

Yes, though if there were other perks for your current price, like OBC, you may lose that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

It's okay to post the sale info on here

It may be OK by CC's rules, but I am not sure about my travel agency's rules.  Some agents were posting info about Disney sales in advance on Facebook and they were very sternly reminded that doing so again would result in termination.  

KSF starts Feb 1 and runs through Feb 28.

Fine print

See your travel professional for complete terms and conditions. Cruise must be booked between February 1 - 28, 2019 (“Offer Period”). Offer applies to sailings departing on or after March 1, 2019. “BOGO” provides 60% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full-fare paying guest, and 30% off cruise fare for third guests and higher booked in the same stateroom as the first two qualified guests. In addition, BOGO offers up to $100 to spend at sea (“OBC”) per stateroom determined by category booked and sailing length: On sailings 5 nights or less, $25 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $25 for Balcony and $50 for Suite; on sailings 6 nights or longer, $50 OBC for Interior and Ocean View, $75 for Balcony and $100 for Suite. “Kids Sail Free” provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on 4 nights or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Cuba, Europe and Hawaii sailings departing between March 1 – December 15, 2019. Offer excludes Spring Break sailings (Sailings between March 16 - 30, 2019), Holy Week/Easter sailings (Sailings between April 13 - 22, 2019) Summer sailings (Sailings between May 15 – August 31, 2019) and 2019 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between November 23 - 30, 2019). 

6846480D-3876-4320-990C-1308AA27493A.png

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Fine print

“Kids Sail Free” provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on 4 nights or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, CaribNE, Coastal, Cuba, Europe and Hawaii sailings departing between March 1 – December 15, 2019. Offer excludes Spring Break sailings (Sailings between March 16 - 30, 2019), Holy Week/Easter sailings (Sailings between April 13 - 22, 2019) Summer sailings (Sailings between May 15 – August 31, 2019) and 2019 Thanksgiving sailings (Sailings between November 23 - 30, 2019). 

So basically the KSF promotion is only available when your kids are supposed to be in school. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SG65CB said:

So basically the KSF promotion is only available when your kids are supposed to be in school. 

Fall break generally works.  I've got my fingers crossed my October cruise will go down in price tomorrow!

10 hours ago, cloud7cruise said:

Oh no... the cruise that I have been eyeing sails on March 29th... so it is excluded in the KSF deal/

Think you may be misunderstanding.  Sail date does not have to be in Feb. You simply have to book in Feb.

11 minutes ago, mtsublueraider said:

Well shucks.... thought this would go live today. Will have to check back in three days I guess! 

I got pricing for the kids sail free earlier today.  It wasn’t advertised but the prices (or lack of forvthe kids) are loaded in the system for the applicable dates.

33 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I got pricing for the kids sail free earlier today.  It wasn’t advertised but the prices (or lack of forvthe kids) are loaded in the system for the applicable dates.

Funny thing is that there seems to be no mention of the KSF promotion on the home screen like I have seen in the past. Only once you pick an applicable cruise and start your reservation does the KSF promotion show itself. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mrcar09 said:

Funny thing is that there seems to be no mention of the KSF promotion on the home screen like I have seen in the past. Only once you pick an applicable cruise and start your reservation does the KSF promotion show itself. 

My guess is that it will be advertised right after the current Super Bowl promo is done.