Price drop after final payment

Marymcgol1

1 minute ago, Marymcgol1 said:

We have made the final payment on an April cruise, but prices have dropped since then.  Is there any way to get an adjustment or credit for the price difference?

Only if your initial booking was within 48 hours.

Somehow my SIL managed to get a refund this past November. But that was a fluke and shouldn't have happened. She was in an inside and saw that an OV was less money. They moved her to the OV and refunded her cc the difference. I have no idea how she managed that one. 

2 minutes ago, dcgrumpy said:

Somehow my SIL managed to get a refund this past November. But that was a fluke and shouldn't have happened. She was in an inside and saw that an OV was less money. They moved her to the OV and refunded her cc the difference. I have no idea how she managed that one. 

Was she last the cruise lines final payment date?  It doesn’t matter when you make final payment only the date the cruise line says it’s due by. 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Was she last the cruise lines final payment date?  It doesn’t matter when you make final payment only the date the cruise line says it’s due by. 

Yes. It was less than a month before sail date. I figured she was wrong and misunderstood. But she showed me the credit. 

My JS out of PR on Jewel dropped in price dramatically after final.  Kept on eye on higher cats and found a GS posted for 40 bucks less than what I paid for the JS.  

Called and had them upgrade me for no charge.  Agent told me could not refund the 40 bucks.  Gosh...gee...no problem.  😉