How busy do the gyms on Celebrity ships get?

Even though Celebrity cruises are usually filled with Seniors, the fitness centers are usually fairly busy.  I like riding the exercise cycle and usually don't have to wait long for one to be available.  The gym is a great way to work off some of the extra calories that you might get on a cruise.

I'm an early raiser and like to workout first thing.   Often at 7:00 the gym is rather busy but can usually get an Elliptical or Treadmill with little to no wait.   I find that afternoons and evenings to be lightly used.

Agree with everyone...the gym's usually busy in the morning.

The best times, in our opinion, are between 2pm - 4pm....most passengers are napping and the gym's usually empty.  Happy sailing and have a great workout. :classic_smile: 

If there’s any chance I’ll be in the gym it will be in the morning before I pig out on breakfast and start drinking in the afternoon. 

Apparently Im not alone since that’s when the gym is busiest. 

Or I can stop the fantasy of going to the gym on vacation and leave the gym clothes at home. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Agree with everyone...the gym's usually busy in the morning.

The best times, in our opinion, are between 2pm - 4pm....most passengers are napping and the gym's usually empty.  Happy sailing and have a great workout. :classic_smile: 

4-6pm is also a quiet time. That's generally when I go. Sometimes I'll go twice a day ;30 mins of cardio around noon time then weight training at 4,followed by a relaxing session at the sauna then nicely showered for pre-dinner drinks!