Order luggage tags

stevetod

Just wondering whether Celebrity still mails out luggage tags for a cruise. I know you can print them but after check in I use to be able to order luggage tags but could not find the link on my reservation...

Steve

So we are inside the 49 day window and our luggage tags say "pending" BUT the express pass is ready

The system won't allow me to print tags NOR order tags

What gives?

We do have air with Celebrity Air (and have had minor changes of minutes on the TA leg)

Thoguhts?

Do you have a room assigned?     I currently have a b2b  the first leg I have a guarantee room and has not been assigned yet.   This one I can not print luggage tags etc.    The second cruise leaving later I can print and order luggage tags (but won't as I will already be on the ship).

22 hours ago, like2cruise said:

I have not had much luck getting luggage tags when I request them online...I always get them right away when I call and request them.  Kind of a known issue from other postings that I have read.  

I also had some difficulty requesting luggage tags online for our first cruise on Celebrity.  Followed all the instructions, but never got an acknowledgement that the request was received or being fulfilled.  After about eight days when they had not arrived, I called to request the tags.  They arrived within three days...and the ones from the online request arrived a day after that.

3 hours ago, 1chigirl said:

I got my tags in a couple of days after ordering online.  They came in an Azamara envelope, almost tossed them.

Ordered twice not here.  Same kind of inconsistency we see on all the lines .  You would think they would wait til we get on the ship to show off the lack of communication.    lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/7/2019 at 10:02 AM, Jim_Iain said:

Yes.   You can go to reservation.   Choose Manage Reservation -  Then select Before You Cruise -  

From there you can eitehr print luggage tags or Select Mail them

I have been scratching my head on this until finding your instruction. Do I need to request for each pax or per cabin? How many tags will they send for each request online? TIA.

26 minutes ago, Tourist1292 said:

I have been scratching my head on this until finding your instruction. Do I need to request for each pax or per cabin? How many tags will they send for each request online? TIA.

They’re issued by stateroom, not by guest. Eight luggage tags will be mailed.

13 minutes ago, justcrusn said:

It is awkward to order them, after you hit the button, the screen goes blank, no confirmation is provided. The luggage tags do eventually show up though, but my comfort level was low.....

Yes, it is weird. It asks for email address but there is no confirmation email.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I only see an option to View luggage tags. (Pending)  And no option to order by mail?

According to your cruise countdown ticker you're not in the time frame for your eDocs to be ready or luggage tags to be ordered. Usually around 45 to 49 days prior to your sail date. 

4 minutes ago, davekathy said:

According to your cruise countdown ticker you're not in the time frame for your eDocs to be ready or luggage tags to be ordered. Usually around 45 to 49 days prior to your sail date. 

I was starting to get that idea.  I can wait.  Will the website change to allow me to both View *and* order luggage tags by mail?