Ladies - Where do you keep your cell phone?

6 hours ago, Tudy said:

Informational:  some have reported an increase in breast cancer among girls who tuck their cell phones in their bra.

There is no evidence of that.  No studies have ever come to that conclusion.  Just a crazy Dr Oz story.   

10 minutes ago, whyrlygig said:

There is no evidence of that.  No studies have ever come to that conclusion.  Just a crazy Dr Oz story.   

You know if it’s on the internet it has to be true, especially if it’s posted on the Cruise Critic board.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I use a little Vera Bradley cross body or wristlet.  Hubby bought me the cutest little Kate Spade wristlet on his cruise that I took on our family cruise.  I use a Vera Bradley backpack instead of a purse to fly and to take into port.

On 3/7/2019 at 12:37 PM, Ashland said:

This was always a problem...but now I recently found a very small thin cross body bag that will hold my iPhone and SeaPass card. Black (they had other colors) leather like at Target $10.00....it works great.

I don't like the lanyard types around my neck...my type is very comfortable.

Would love a link to this if you find it on their website. I'm going to go and check tomorrow to see if I find something similar. 

On 3/7/2019 at 5:13 PM, vacationlover_mn said:

During the day: in my beach bag, or locked up in my cool new thing (see pic), at night: in a cute purse.

note, the thing below holds two phones, 2 drivers license, cash, and a kindle paper white (not in a case)

C3DE450B-5090-4BEE-9ED0-E73619B09098.jpeg

I was thinking of getting one of these! Did you use it at the beach and the pool and felt comfortable just leaving it attached to the chair? Thanks!

7 hours ago, Boblovespikachu said:

I was thinking of getting one of these! Did you use it at the beach and the pool and felt comfortable just leaving it attached to the chair? Thanks!

Yes and yes 🙂. Definitely loved having this.  Just wish it was a tad taller, so my kindle would fit with its case on...

• Thanks 1

At one of those "everything for $10" sales by the shops onboard, I found a very nice, small, crossbody bag.  It holds my seapass, phone, and prescription sunglasses.  I've also got a black patent leather one that I found at the local greeting cards store with a coupon so it was a good deal.  I use it for evenings.

Cruisin Cadie

5 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Yes Belt bags PC, especially if purchasing a LV or Gucci "belt bag".

Still a fanny pack to me!  LOL

And for those who are sailing out of Cape Liberty I'm pretty sure you can get the Louis, Gucci and maybe Prada on a corner of Canal Street. 

4 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

And for those who are sailing out of Cape Liberty I'm pretty sure you can get the Louis, Gucci and maybe Prada on a corner of Canal Street. 

But they look like LV, Gucci and Prada that were purchased on Canal street!  Not for those who like the real thing!  LOL

On 3/8/2019 at 10:19 PM, knon24 said:

Would love a link to this if you find it on their website. I'm going to go and check tomorrow to see if I find something similar. 

If you googlify cell phone bag and click on Shopping, you'll see lots of fun options, ranging from $10-$200.

Bra if I forget this and don't have pockets, but these I love as long as I have pants or skirt on - when not traveling I use them to hold dog bags when walking dogs or keys/change/etc when trying to be hands free.

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-On-the-Go-Belt-Free-Pouches-w-RFID-by-Lori-Greiner.product.H206829.html

Edited by ShillyShally

3 hours ago, ShillyShally said:

Bra if I forget this and don't have pockets, but these I love as long as I have pants or skirt on - when not traveling I use them to hold dog bags when walking dogs or keys/change/etc when trying to be hands free.

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-On-the-Go-Belt-Free-Pouches-w-RFID-by-Lori-Greiner.product.H206829.html

I really like this. I think I'm going to buy one. Thanks!

1 minute ago, ShillyShally said:

You're welcome!  They're super functional, and I know keep one in my go-to carry-on I always take traveling so I don't forget it!  

Have you ever had trouble with it demagnetizing your set sail pass or other cards? 

1 minute ago, knon24 said:

Have you ever had trouble with it demagnetizing your set sail pass or other cards? 

No, then again this past cruise I kept it in the pocket on the back of my iphone case and had no problem with that either.  I think that issue has gotten a lot better than it was years ago as none of us had issues and we all kept them on/near things that used to cause issues with demagnetization.