LIVE From The Flower Power Cruise: Peace, Love & Rock & Roll On The Infinity

vtcruising

36b88094759db4addfea7b75e2819e03.jpg

I’m glad I brought my blow up footstool. The sunny balcony is lovely. I measured it to compare to an IV and it is about 50 sq ft (9x5.5).

We are in San Juan today and enjoying the sun again. We will be seeing the Tommy James and the Shondells concert in the Pan Am terminal next to the ship as one big group. Apparently, he doesn’t like water or ships so won’t board the ship. [emoji50]They gave us some cool seat cushions to take with us and some drink coupons. It will be a fun field trip. [emoji3577]

80caa498571234f6c373c084590100c6.jpg

Not a lot going on today since it is a port day, but will busy tonight!

7fe9f02dd94200a830f8a0bc6b915b89.jpg

We got a deal at LPC for $38 PP and will have an early dinner there before the concert.

These are some of the specials onboard.
2e6571c8108d3554ecafd50418da3d09.jpg

I went to see where our cabin will be next year and it is right next to the elevator almost directly below where we are now. Can’t wait to see it. We haven’t stayed in M Class Sky Suites. I saw a video online and I think we will be happy. [emoji3]

72df9f4ef5c50b3c66085c8852fae2b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I’m glad I brought my blow up footstool.

I’m very surprised that they didn’t provide a footstool for you! Both Aqua & Concierge are supposed to have them. We had them on our Concierge Veranda last year (Silhouette), and our Aqua Veranda the previous year (Summit). Your Veranda furniture looks exactly like the furniture we had, so what have they done with all the footstools?

2 minutes ago, Silkroad said:

I’m very surprised that they didn’t provide a footstool for you! Both Aqua & Concierge are supposed to have them. We had them on our Concierge Veranda last year (Silhouette), and our Aqua Veranda the previous year (Summit). Your Veranda furniture looks exactly like the furniture we had, so what have they done with all the footstools?

I don’t know but I asked for one because of my knee. He said he could get me a shower stool. I said, no thanks, I’ll use my inflatable one. Instead of singing “Where have all the flowers  gone?” maybe we should be singing “where have all the footstools gone?” 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, vtcruising said:

I don’t know but I asked for one because of my knee. He said he could get me a shower stool. I said, no thanks, I’ll use my inflatable one. Instead of singing “Where have all the flowers  gone?” maybe we should be singing “where have all the footstools gone?” 😉

Hahaha....or “oh lord, won’t you buy me a decent footstool? Worked hard all my lifetime...”

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

imageproxy.php?img=&key=b5ec9cff05c76377imageproxy.php?img=&key=b5ec9cff05c76377imageproxy.php?img=&key=b5ec9cff05c76377

What a night!! Finally going to bed around 0200 - exhausted and happy!! Will post more in the morning. 

I did want to leave you with how we ended our day. They announced that they would keep the OVC open until 02:00 AM because of the Tommy James concert disrupting normal dinner times. On our way back from our 12 -1:15 AM concert we saw people in the buffet below. We decided to see what was going on and my DH was a little hungry. To our surprise it was very busy and there were ribs and chicken and hot dogs, French fries, salads, sandwiches and pizza and much more. I grabbed a piece of pizza - my first ever X pizza - it was actually pretty good. What a hoot to eat at 130 AM with all the hippies with the munchies. 😊

2D34131B-4E67-4036-8563-3BC68192930B.thumb.jpeg.a039473d78928f7a0b76691a4392189c.jpeg

FA5D33C2-113C-47B6-BF04-B338DA8516D2.thumb.jpeg.bc62610dfa2e19ddd7726dfede3c5e69.jpeg

82F58EA4-2B4F-416F-8151-7498AF88D93C.thumb.jpeg.75bf955a4273cb13d97b80f90d46d7ad.jpegimageproxy.php?img=&key=b5ec9cff05c76377

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, first mate said:

That was nice to have the OVC open late.  I was wondering if the dining room was empty with all the passengers going to the concert.  

They changed early dining to 5 pm and late to 915 and kept the OVC open until 2 am. We ate at Le Petite Chef at 5:30 (they did their dinner early and we were out by 630). It was so good - even better than last time and about 30% off!

I got up late today (800) after my 230 bedtime. Jenifer (Cafe al Bacio) wondered where I was - she brought me my tea and am starting to wake up. I’m starting to put my hands around last night. Another fun night of great music!😊

Tons to do today - no time for a nap! 😴

CA5B4F08-F67B-4E47-A1C1-55624B02AFD3.thumb.jpeg.7ba3899187d49688f637e9615dbb7bec.jpeg

• Like 3

7 hours ago, vtcruising said:

What a hoot to eat at 130 AM with all the hippies with the munchies. 😊

What?! No brownies? 🤣  Your cruise looks like so much fun! I think they should give you a free cruise for enticing a bunch of us to book because of your reviews😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Silkroad said:

What?! No brownies? 🤣  Your cruise looks like so much fun! I think they should give you a free cruise for enticing a bunch of us to book because of your reviews😉

We did have brownies with our gelato yesterday! Maybe that’s why we were in the buffet at 130 AM!! Best pizza ever! 😉

i forgot to tell you that Susan and Paul Cowsill (from the Cowsills who the Partridge Family was modeled after) were up in the buffet with us. Sooooo much fun - I had had an interesting elevator ride with Paul Cowsill earlier - so crowded that I was in his armpit. We are good friends now.😀

Having a blast today- lots of Chech and Chong- related activities along with the sweet sweet music. I have laughed so hard and sang so loud that I’m getting hoarse!! The Cowsills just performed at the pool and were fantastic!!!!! I am now waiting for the Cheech and Chong Q& A - this is going to be interesting...... maybe they will have some brownies for us.😉

I did talk to StarVista about a job - maybe some day??!!

Weather is phenomenal and we are so tanned and happy. I left my hair straightening iron in the refrig at the hotel (don’t ask why) so my hair is quite curly and unruly. With the tie dye and denim, life is wonderfully carefree!!😀❤️🌈 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1