Princess cruise to Hawaii from LA - youtube video

nf5894

Hi,

My young son has recently put together a youtube video of our cruise to Hawaii in December aboard the Emerald. It features lots of photos and short video clips around the ship and on the islands. He took all the photos and made the video all by himself. While it's not perfect, I think he did a good job (but I may be a little biased). It may be of interest to anyone who's done that cruise or anyone thinking of doing it. It's his first attempt at doing a vacation video and hopefully he'll get a lot of views of his work, and it will encourage him to keep making more. Personally I'd prefer to have him doing something constructive like this rather than playing video games. Anyway, if you think you may be interested, please take a look. Thanks 😉

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nf5894 said:

Hi,

My young son has recently put together a youtube video of our cruise to Hawaii in December aboard the Emerald. It features lots of photos and short video clips around the ship and on the islands. He took all the photos and made the video all by himself. While it's not perfect, I think he did a good job (but I may be a little biased). It may be of interest to anyone who's done that cruise or anyone thinking of doing it. It's his first attempt at doing a vacation video and hopefully he'll get a lot of views of his work, and it will encourage him to keep making more. Personally I'd prefer to have him doing something constructive like this rather than playing video games. Anyway, if you think you may be interested, please take a look. Thanks 😉

can you provide a youtube link? something in my settings is not allowing the video to pop up - only blank space

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

can you provide a youtube link? something in my settings is not allowing the video to pop up - only blank space

When I type in the Youtube link, it automatically puts up the video on here like it did in the original post! So below is the actual web address but I added a space in between com and /

www.youtube.com /watch?v=Ef9-8IZ3KOA

Hopefully that works for you 😃

7 minutes ago, nf5894 said:

When I type in the Youtube link, it automatically puts up the video on here like it did in the original post! So below is the actual web address but I added a space in between com and /

www.youtube.com /watch?v=Ef9-8IZ3KOA 

Hopefully that works for you 😃

Perfect - bookmarked and will watch later

• Like 1