Elite benefits

zeberdee

9 hours ago, jagoffee said:

The program has now changed and you can get unlimited drinks at any of the allowable bars, you just have to give them your card.  Admittance into the lounge no longer gets you free drinks. 

Do you have recent experience?

will be interesting as the companion card says Elite and it gets you in the door . It has no benefits attached.. If cards are not taken when getting a drink in the lounge then  companion will get drinks. If they are then ,,no drinks. Hope to hear from recent travellers

1 hour ago, gold1953 said:

will be interesting as the companion card says Elite and it gets you in the door . It has no benefits attached.. If cards are not taken when getting a drink in the lounge then  companion will get drinks. If they are then ,,no drinks. Hope to hear from recent travellers

On Millennium in March we showed our cards to get into a roped off section of the lounge.  Once in there, no cards were taken and drinks were unlimited.  In other bars, cards were shown for each drink, but there was no limit on drinks from the Elite menu during the designated hours.

Hope this helps.

Can someone please let us know the hours of the Elite breakfast? And do they start earlier on port days? Thanks!

My wife and I will be sailing for the first time at the Elite level in September (on the Summit), so this thread has been very helpful. Thank you to everyone who has been posting. 

25 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

Can someone please let us know the hours of the Elite breakfast? And do they start earlier on port days? Thanks!

My wife and I will be sailing for the first time at the Elite level in September (on the Summit), so this thread has been very helpful. Thank you to everyone who has been posting. 

8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. 

4 hours ago, gold1953 said:

It would be good if they did.  I would not think that it is a common occurrence, especially  with Celebrity’s liberal policy on spouses(people at the same address) getting the same status.

36 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

It would be good if they did.  I would not think that it is a common occurrence, especially  with Celebrity’s liberal policy on spouses(people at the same address) getting the same status.

Only one person who is proven to legally live at the same address can be given status. Most people travel with a spouse . If said spouse passes away another person at that address may be given Elite status with full benefits.

A friend or family member staying in your cabin gets a card that says Elite but has no benefits attached. The card is made up after visiting the CC host and is just to get this person into events with you

• Thanks 1

Now that the complimentary drinks are loaded on your cruise card, are they available every night of the cruise? Or still restricted and not included on embarkation day and the day of the Senior Officer party?

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Since Celebrity is now loading the 3 drinks on our Sea Pass cards to have at most other bars/lounges we'd like to see the CC HH drinks loaded on our Sea Pass cards for every evening. 

My understanding is that drinks are now unlmited at most bars between 5 - 7pm as per the elite menu. Apart  from 1st night and Senior Officers event

56 minutes ago, 24acorns said:

My understanding is that drinks are now unlmited at most bars between 5 - 7pm as per the elite menu. Apart  from 1st night and Senior Officers event

Correct. However, we would like to see the CC HH drinks loaded on our Sea Pass cards for every night. Including the first night and the SOP. 

2 hours ago, davekathy said:

Correct. However, we would like to see the CC HH drinks loaded on our Sea Pass cards for every night. Including the first night and the SOP. 

Drinks are free on the Senior officers night and sail away night is a huge money maker so I doubt that you will get your wish

6 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

Drinks are free on the Senior officers night and sail away night is a huge money maker so I doubt that you will get your wish

Yea but not until later in the evening (around 7:45). Glad we always get the CBP. 

Edited by davekathy