Celebrity MoveUp Offer Tracker - Please Do Not Post Questions Here!

hvbaskey

Sailing on Beyond next Monday 11/13.

Currently in a solo infinite verandah on deck 6.

Bid on both Aqua and Concierge as soon as bidding opened a few months ago.

checked on my offers this weekend, Aqua shows expired, and Concierge is locked. 
the Move Up FAQ’s state I should be able to cancel or modify my bid up to 48 hours before sail date?!

Some are saying this means I’ll likely get the upgrade, however my CC hasn’t been charged yet. The waiting game!

What do the experts on here think?!?!

9 minutes ago, gottaluvit said:

Sailing on Beyond next Monday 11/13.

Currently in a solo infinite verandah on deck 6.

Bid on both Aqua and Concierge as soon as bidding opened a few months ago.

checked on my offers this weekend, Aqua shows expired, and Concierge is locked. 
the Move Up FAQ’s state I should be able to cancel or modify my bid up to 48 hours before sail date?!

Some are saying this means I’ll likely get the upgrade, however my CC hasn’t been charged yet. The waiting game!

What do the experts on here think?!?!

Give it a few days! It’ll usually hit your card first but even that can take a few days from when it locks. Some people have reported that they had their offers locked and still didn’t get it, but I think the vast majority do. Fingers crossed for you! I’m in the same boat (haha) as you, with a locked pending offer, I’ll be on beyond December 1st! 

4 hours ago, danakane said:

Give it a few days! It’ll usually hit your card first but even that can take a few days from when it locks. Some people have reported that they had their offers locked and still didn’t get it, but I think the vast majority do. Fingers crossed for you! I’m in the same boat (haha) as you, with a locked pending offer, I’ll be on beyond December 1st! 

Thanks! I first noticed I was "locked out" on Friday night - just thought it was a glitch (I had not been following this thread).  When I went in again on Sunday and saw it still locked out, I started a google search and it led me here.

I will definitely report back one way or the other...... Would be VERY nice if I was able to relocate from a single cabin to a full Concierge Class - for the extra space 🙂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, maggie.1008 said:

I leave in 25 days on the Eclipse. My three bids are still pending and nothing is locked or cancelled. My first time trying move up so hopefully I am still in the running. 

Best to check cabin availability for the class you're bidding on.  My move up bid is still showing 'pending'...with no cabins available 2 weeks before sailing.  Will no doubt receive a 'rejected' email.  Good luck with your bids.

Update!

I won my bid!

I was checking my credit card authorizations all day, and at 4:55PM I saw a charge from Celebrity so I knew I had won the upgrade 😀  The app shows my new cabin number, and of course I received the email confirmation as well.

My original cabin was a single infinite verandah cabin, and my new cabin is a Prime Concierge Class Cabin on deck 12.

I followed others advice on here and called Celebrity right away to move cabins within the category (they had me in a forward connecting), now I am in a mid-ship non-connecting cabin!

I'm super excited for Monday!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ckrobyn said:

Update!

I won my bid!

I was checking my credit card authorizations all day, and at 4:55PM I saw a charge from Celebrity so I knew I had won the upgrade 😀  The app shows my new cabin number, and of course I received the email confirmation as well.

My original cabin was a single infinite verandah cabin, and my new cabin is a Prime Concierge Class Cabin on deck 12.

I followed others advice on here and called Celebrity right away to move cabins within the category (they had me in a forward connecting), now I am in a mid-ship non-connecting cabin!

I'm super excited for Monday!

Congrats!!!!!

• Like 3

• Ship:  Apex
  • Length of Cruise: 7 nights
  • Cruise Sail Date: November 18th 2023
  • Date email offer received: Email received from Celebrity on October 25th
  • Captain’s Club Tier: Elite
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: TA - American Express Platinum
  • Current Cabin: Deluxe Inside Cabin
  • Bid?  Yes/No: Yes
    • Deets: 

Bid Offers

• Aqua Class -  $320 pp - Showing Strong
  • Edge Infinite Stateroom - $180 pp - Showing Strong
  • Sunset Balcony - $180 pp - Showing Strong
  • Deluxe Porthole Room with Verandah - $130 pp - Showing Fair

• Notification Date: n/a
  • Accepted / Rejected: All Show Pending

I am quite surprised that all of these show as options seeing as they've been sold out since the middle of October.  I'm not getting my hopes up as this is a holiday sailing and the boat looks to be sold out aside from Sky Suites.  I've won all of my upgrades in the past...so this cruise may break that streak LOL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, mlink87 said:
  • Ship:  Apex
  • Length of Cruise: 7 nights
  • Cruise Sail Date: November 18th 2023
  • Date email offer received: Email received from Celebrity on October 25th
  • Captain’s Club Tier: Elite
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: TA - American Express Platinum
  • Current Cabin: Deluxe Inside Cabin
    • Deets: 

Bid Offers

• Aqua Class -  $320 pp - Showing Strong
  • Edge Infinite Stateroom - $180 pp - Showing Strong
  • Sunset Balcony - $180 pp - Showing Strong
  • Deluxe Porthole Room with Verandah - $130 pp - Showing Fair

• Accepted / Rejected: All Show Pending

I am quite surprised that all of these show as options seeing as they've been sold out since the middle of October.  I'm not getting my hopes up as this is a holiday sailing and the boat looks to be sold out aside from Sky Suites.  I've won all of my upgrades in the past...so this cruise may break that streak LOL!

I bet you get a good upgrade.  While ship appears full, it probably isn't and others bid and move up freeing their staterooms.  Good luck.

• Ship:  Beyond
  • Length of Cruise: 10 Nights 
  • Cruise Sail Date: December 1, 2023
  • Date email offer received: September 11th
  • Captain’s Club Tier: Select
  • Booked through Celebrity Direct OR via TA: TA - Direct
  • Current Cabin: Infinite Veranda 
  •  
  • Bid Offers
  • Aqua Class Veranda -  $250 pp
  • Sky Suite - $1535 pp (minimum bid)
  • Aqua Class SS - $1605 pp (minimum bid)
  • Accepted / Rejected: Aqua Veranda and Aqua SS showing expired, Sky Suite showing pending, locked from modifying since Friday. Fingers crossed. I know these were high numbers to bid on but it’s our honeymoon so we decided to splurge at a chance to experience Retreat 🤞
Edited by danakane
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So yet another upgrade question. Sorry if this has been addressed before.

I have a concierge cabin on an Edge class ship

Have paid already for upgraded wifi and drink package, and have reserved specialty restaurants for most nights

i have just bid on some higher suites

I understand that I will carry over my upgrades, but do I get reservations included to all specially restaurants, and will theThermal spa be included if I win my upgrade in all suites besides Aqua?

Thank You 

On 11/8/2023 at 9:43 AM, danakane said:
  •  
  • Bid Offers
  • Accepted / Rejected: Aqua Veranda and Aqua SS showing expired, Sky Suite showing pending, locked from modifying since Friday. Fingers crossed. I know these were high numbers to bid on but it’s our honeymoon so we decided to splurge at a chance to experience Retreat 🤞

Update: we just got our approval confirmation!! 

For future reference, I saw on another social media site that our original upgraded room 9190 was right next to a magic carpet sky suite, the ones that jut out from the side of the ship, so the view would be obstructed. That would be fine by me, however I noticed they have a large window on their balcony that has a direct view into our balcony and room. I called celebrity and they were happy to move us to another room in the same category. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, danakane said:

For future reference, I saw on another social media site that our original upgraded room 9190 was right next to a magic carpet sky suite, the ones that jut out from the side of the ship, so the view would be obstructed. That would be fine by me, however I noticed they have a large window on their balcony that has a direct view into our balcony and room. I called celebrity and they were happy to move us to another room in the same category. 

Awesome!  And not a last minute notice either.  Enjoy and happy honeymoon!

On 11/8/2023 at 9:43 AM, danakane said:
  •  
  • Bid Offers

High numbers? Not compared to my offers on the Reflection! We’re in a veranda cabin (V1) and our 8 night had a minimum bid of $750 pp for Aqua class, $2K pp for Aqua Sky Suite! The Reflection is an older ship and doesn’t even have a retreat sun deck. Congratulations, I personally think you got a bargain! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, danakane said:

We were in that exact Stateroom on the Beyond in February.  The obstruction was a non-issue for us.  We MovedUp from AquaClass for the minimum bid, and were thrilled with the value at a bit more than half what it would have cost to book a Sky Suite for the start.  Luminae is very nice (and so is Blu - we did a B2B and were Aqua Class the second week), Priority Boarding is great, we loved the Retreat, and the Retreat Lounge, and so the obstruction in our room didn't matter to us.  We had the Classic drink package, but enjoyed Premium drinks in Luminae, the Retreat Lounge and the Retreat.  Congrats!

EDIt - I just noticed that you moved, but perhaps some of what I said is still useful.

Celebrity Beyond 9190 - Inside.jpg

Celebrity Beyond 9190 - Outside.jpg

Celebrity Beyond 9190 Outside Angle.jpg

Celebrity Beyond 9190.jpg

Edited by Andy_P
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 11/10/2023 at 3:44 PM, danakane said:

Congrats and Enjoy 🙂 On Ascent 12/10 🙂 

9 minutes ago, Njfrank said:

Hi has anyone won an upgrade yet on Ascent? Curious since it's a new ship if they have started yet.  

I’m on the ascent Jan 14.  I have not heard yet about my bid.  I’m not expecting to hear until the New Year.

• Like 1

I have a suite guarantee now.  The ship departs 12/3/23.  There are lots of open high end suites available.  Can I bid?  I went to the location which indicates my reservation isn’t eligible.  I have contacted the department to find out why.  It was just paid in full to my TA so maybe the funds haven’t been received.

Edited by galveston gal

55 minutes ago, galveston gal said:

I have a suite guarantee now.  The ship departs 12/3/23.  There are lots of open high end suites available.  Can I bid?  I went to the location which indicates my reservation isn’t eligible.  I have contacted the department to find out why.  It was just paid in full to my TA so maybe the funds haven’t been received.

If your TA is the big box store with the $1.50 hot dog special, they don't participate in MoveUp.

1 hour ago, Presd said:

I’m on the ascent Jan 14.  I have not heard yet about my bid.  I’m not expecting to hear until the New Year.

Hi - How does one find out about bidding/upgrading? Is an email sent or can you navigate through the Celebrity website to check if it is available for the cabin you are in? We are on the February 25th sailing of the Ascent. - Thanks

34 minutes ago, Fieldofdreams said:

Hi - How does one find out about bidding/upgrading? Is an email sent or can you navigate through the Celebrity website to check if it is available for the cabin you are in? We are on the February 25th sailing of the Ascent. - Thanks

You can fill this out to see if you’re eligible.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade