Mighty Cruise Ships - Symphony

23 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Symphony of the Seas will be featured on the new season of Mighty Cruise Ships airing this Sunday on the Discovery channel in Canada.  Not sure if it’s being aired or has been in the US.  

I’ll be watching on Sunday. 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Symphony of the Seas will be featured on the new season of Mighty Cruise Ships airing this Sunday on the Discovery channel in Canada.  Not sure if it’s being aired or has been in the US.  

I won’t be watching on Sunday because we will be sailing ON Symphony! We board in the morning! Hopefully it will come up in the US after we get home. 😀 

I’m not sure if watching the show will help with the post cruise depression I know I’m going to have, or make it worse! 🛳

• Like 3

3 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Maybe they can do a segment combining the two, who wouldn't want to watch "Naked and afraid on the Symphony of the Seas"😀

While hobbling around in a spreader bar. 😂😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, molsonschooner said:

I will be watching this as well as a couple other episodes we have recorded.

23 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’ll be watching on Sunday. 😉

22 hours ago, loman said:

We will be watching also , we have seen a few other shows already .

Of course everyone from Ontario will be watching, it’s not like we will be watching the Leafs in the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Of course everyone from Ontario will be watching, it’s not like we will be watching the Leafs in the playoffs.

Speaking of Ontario, I just saved $800 on my September Symphony sailing with a.... wait for it.... a Provincial Discount. 😱 Gave up $100 OBC. But I am good with that. 

• Like 3

Looks like you can buy the episode after it airs on itunes and some other places. Discovery.ca has the episodes on their site, but you have to be in Canada to watch them. Might be a way to spoof that, but I didn't try. 

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

While hobbling around in a spreader bar. 😂😀

I would have had no clue what a "spreader bar" was but thanks to that other very informative thread I do. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. The things you learn on cruise critic😀😀😀

Edited by blueridgemama
  • Haha 1

I found some old episodes that I could watch for free on vimeo.  I just googled mighty ships free online episodes.  It's about half way down the page and you will see the videos, just click and watch.  Don't know when the Symphony episode will be put on there

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sweet.  

Sweet for the Suite. 😀

9 hours ago, Yorkvillain said:

Lol. Ken, don’t forget that there are a couple of important playoff games on Sunday! emoji6.png

Sunday afternoon more than Sunday night.😉 Jays at 1pm too.  So many good games today to watch. 

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Thought I found it on YouTube and could watch it quickly before it got taken down.  Turns out, it's just a 1 minute teaser:

There are three teasers on the Discovery Canada  YouTube channel: (1) general trailer (2) fun - some activities (3) loading food onto the ship.

However, perhaps one of you watching it tonight could record it and upload it to YouTube for us Americans 😉 ...  just kidding!...sort-of. 

Edited by Allura_317

We have enjoyed season 1 and 2 immensely. Looking forward to seeing season 3. They are put together very well and it is so interesting to see the inner workings of a cruise plus the different ships they feature. I wish I knew how long it will be before season 3 is shown in the US.