Booking next cruise onboard incentive

Book Now Or Book Later:

Apparently started last week you have the option of making an onboard booking without having to choose a ship or date.

$200.00 per stateroom non-refundable and you have up until one year to make the booking. If you book within two months

you'll receive OBC based on category and length of cruise booked. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Book Now Or Book Later:

Apparently started last week you have the option of making an onboard booking without having to choose a ship or date.

$200.00 per stateroom non-refundable and you have up until one year to make the booking. If you book within two months

What are the perks if you book it 11 months after sailing? 

6 hours ago, Ashland said:

Book Now Or Book Later:

What if the sailing you want is for 2021 and it has not been released yet? 

Just now, Florida_cruisers said:

What? So is not worth it then. I can’t do it because the sailing we want is for Asia in 2021.

You probably could - most 2021 itineraries should be released within a year, though probably not the China market ones.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You probably could - most 2021 itineraries should be released within a year, though probably not the China market ones.

We are boarding the Jewel next week and I would like to cruise through Japan Summer 2021 on the Spectrum of the Seas. 

5 minutes ago, Florida_cruisers said:

What? So is not worth it then. I can’t do it because the sailing we want is for Asia in 2021.

Unless the itinerary is released in 2 months you won’t get the extra OBC so there is no incentive other than a reduced deposit.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Florida_cruisers said:

We are boarding the Jewel next week and I would like to cruise through Japan Summer 2021 on the Spectrum of the Seas. 

Spectrum itineraries for summer 2021 may not come out until about this time next year or later - taking a chance buying the current version of this book on board program.

Edited by Biker19
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Florida_cruisers said:

What if the sailing you want is for 2021 and it has not been released yet? 

You can use the "book later" and get some OBC for your future cruise.

12 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You can use the "book later" and get some OBC for your future cruise.

I thought that was what I was referring to above but Biker said that the “book later” must be booked within 2 months. Now I am confused. 

Looking at the flyer it says - one year - as the threshold. I am not sure when the Spectrum’s itinerary will get released for Japan Summer 2021. That’s taking a risk. 

Edited by Florida_cruisers

Just now, Florida_cruisers said:

I thought that was what I was referring to above but Biker said that the “book later” must be booked within 2 months. Now I am confused. 

You have up to a year to book, but to get the on board booking OBC, it must be within 2 months.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Florida_cruisers said:

Here’s an idea: what if I book it for next Summer and when the sailing comes out Chang’s it for Summer 2021? 

I have done that before on previous vouchers but the terms have changed so much recently that I am not sure it’s allowed. 

I think once something is booked it's like NRD booking, so any change invokes the NRD penalty.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1