Deck 10 aqua summit 1012

PRH

13 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

It looks like these cabins don't have the AQ massaging shower panel that the normal AQ cabins have.  I wonder how they could have been categorized as AQ in the first place.

From what I understand they took those panels out during the Revolution even in existing AQ cabins.  Yes wonder how they ever classified them AQ let alone A1 if they are not the standard 192 sqft.

1 hour ago, Wine-O said:

It looks like these cabins don't have the AQ massaging shower panel that the normal AQ cabins have.  I wonder how they could have been categorized as AQ in the first place.

Not on the refurbished AQ.  Only Edge.  The showerhead is different from deck 10 to deck 9.  

21 hours ago, Wine-O said:

Not on the refurbished AQ.  Only Edge.  The showerhead is different from deck 10 to deck 9.  

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2019 at 3:36 PM, [g]cruiserke said:

Did they offer you any compensation for being downgraded to a lower category?  

We're also booked in one of the infamous deck 10 Aqua's (for next year's Millennium cruise from Shanghai to Tokyo - is that the one you're on too? We liked the itinerary change, adding an overnight in Osaka) and our cabin has been updated to Guarantee since last week.

We chose the deck 10 cabin because of its location so I'm disappointed that we'll probably have to settle for a worse location than the one we booked. 

No compensation since it was originally a complementary category upgrade. I called our TA and Celebrity complaining about all of the changes - we are stuck because we already purchased our air.  Our sailing is this November so I'm looking to the bright side and planning our excursions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 10:30 PM, Franken said:

No compensation since it was originally a complementary category upgrade. I called our TA and Celebrity complaining about all of the changes - we are stuck because we already purchased our air.  Our sailing is this November so I'm looking to the bright side and planning our excursions. 

Ours also was a complimentary Captain's Club upgrade, we paid the A2 price for an A1 cabin on the Millennium.

At the time they reclassified the deck 10 aqua cabin which we had booked, no other A1s were available, so we were moved to a deck 9 A2 and given a $100 OBC to compensate for the downgrade.

Our TA put us on a waitlist for another complimentary upgrade and today notified me that we cleared the waiting list and we're now in a deck 11 A1 cabin. I already spent the $100 on pre-booked excursions so I hope they don't want it back 😊

On 5/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, Toronto Guy said:

This looks even smaller than a regular veranda room.  

Looks like single occupancy cabins.  If I picked one in error, I would really be angry!  However, some people got AQ cabins near the movie screen area and were plagued by the loud movies.  So do not pick a cabin near that terrace area!    Look at deck plans to identify .

3 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Looks like single occupancy cabins.  If I picked one in error, I would really be angry!  However, some people got AQ cabins near the movie screen area and were plagued by the loud movies.  So do not pick a cabin near that terrace area!    Look at deck plans to identify .

We booked Aqua on deck 11, but moved after we came across  posts about the noise from the rooftop terrace movies. Celebrity confirmed they receive complaints about  some of these staterooms. 

• 10 months later...

Thanks so much for this valuable review of the new “Aqua class” deck 10 cabins. The revolutionized Constellation is selling them as AQ still and actually they have crammed 13 cabins into the space that the others has 12 cabins, so they may be even smaller!
I appreciate the update. 

On 5/10/2020 at 10:42 AM, VitaminSea53 said:

Thanks so much for this valuable review of the new “Aqua class” deck 10 cabins. The revolutionized Constellation is selling them as AQ still and actually they have crammed 13 cabins into the space that the others has 12 cabins, so they may be even smaller!
I appreciate the update. 

Actually, the Constellation will have 14 cabins while the Millennium and Summit have 13 cabins on deck 10.  But these cabins on the Constellation are not smaller than those on the other two M-class ships.  On the Constellation they are creating one additional cabin by cutting the space out of the Solarium!

On 5/11/2020 at 3:58 PM, NantahalaCruiser said:

Actually, the Constellation will have 14 cabins while the Millennium and Summit have 13 cabins on deck 10.  But these cabins on the Constellation are not smaller than those on the other two M-class ships.  On the Constellation they are creating one additional cabin by cutting the space out of the Solarium!

The reports I have heard is that those cabins are TINY. I see that they have been downgraded to V2 from Aquaclass on Millennium and Summit. I wonder why Constellation has them listed as Aquaclass.