Crystal Mozart to Exit Crystal Fleet for New Genting Venture

Stickman1990

On 6/22/2019 at 10:22 AM, Roland4 said:

We were told by a staff member here on Bach today that Mozart will leave the fleet in March and will be re-flagged as another Genting product. My guess would be under Genting's Dream Cruises brand. Interesting that there have been complaints, and that she has never sold out. Have not seen any indication of either up to now. This is our second sailing on Bach and we quite enjoy it. 

The river cruises stop sailing in December and don't start up again until March. It gives Genting plenty of time to "rebrand" Mozart for their new market. I doubt they will sail under the Crystal brand.

The Mozart still has 6 more months under the Crystal brand. I am sure those sailing on her the rest of the year will enjoy their trip as much as I did.

Glad you are enjoying Bach!

On 6/22/2019 at 8:50 AM, ctjon said:

On our recent Symphony cruise we talked to one of the excursion staff as directed to him since he came from river cruises  - specifically Mozart.  He mentioned how sad he was that she was leaving the Crystal fleet.  

I guess it is a definition issue but if not listed in the Crystal literature and the staff being told it isn't a Crystal ship anymore - sure it may have the same owners but it really isn't a Crystal ship anymore as far as past crew is concerned.

Technically - it is until December :) The ship is still sailing until the end of the year.