Willdra's Bodacious Carnival Breeze April 27-May 4 Cruise

willdra

On 6/25/2019 at 2:14 PM, pghsteelerfan said:

Thank you for sharing another cruise!  I have enjoyed your reviews for a few years now and I really enjoy the beautiful pictures you get AND you're writing style.  I love the humor you throw in and always a great and entertaining read.  OMG, the love bugs!  We used to go on land vacations to SC every May and those little buggers were EVERYWHERE!  We're scheduled to go on the Magic next year (booked just over a week ago), so I'm going to go back and find the review you did.  I'm thinking that was a Magic review you did that I read a few years ago.  This will be the biggest ship for us, the largest to date has been the Conquest class so I'm already preparing to be a sponge to soak up as much info. as I can on the Dream class. 

Thanks for reading my ramblings! You are gonna love the Magic. I loved her so much, I wrote 2 reviews! ❤️🛳🛳❤️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Thanks for another GREAT review. I hope we get to cruise together some day. W and I would kill those Husband Daycare centers! 😁

Yesssssss!! That would be the bomb!!! 🤩😆😆😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KeithBranham said:

Best review and reviewer ever!! I really enjoyed reading your review. We will be on the Breeze for the New Year's cruise and now we know how much fun she is. 

Thanks and yes you are gonna have a ball on the Breeze! 😍

5 hours ago, MzOhioLady said:

Well Willdra, You Have Done It Again!! Another Great Review! I hated the review had to come to an End. I now have to wait for me and the Fiancée, who will be Husband, when we cruise for our Honeymoon Cruise on the Magic in September. 

Congrats!! 🎉 You picked a perfect ship for your honeymoon😉! The Magic is def one of our faves. 🤗🤗

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SenatorsFan said:

Thanks for another wonderful review! It brought back great memories of my Breeze cruise in 2013 for our 25th anniversary. Spectacular pictures, too, so bright and beautiful. 😃

Heather

Thanks Heather! ❤️🥰❤️

We also got struck by a storm of love bugs outside Orlando last month.   Like to the point where I could barely see out the windshield.  Shout out to the crew at Enterprise Car Rental in Merritt Island for the awesome customer service.  They had to wash it for us to make it back to Louisiana.   

This was hands down the funniest review I’ve ever read.  I’ll be looking for “romphims” on my next cruise.

Edited by NauticalNeophyte
  • Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 9:53 PM, tobyt said:

Fun, fun, fun review best I have read in forever! I have been debating on a Carnival cruise for winter and now I want to stalk all your reviews to figure out the best one for us!

Thank you!  I hope the reviews helped! 😆

On 6/27/2019 at 12:18 PM, NauticalNeophyte said:

We also got struck by a storm of love bugs outside Orlando last month.   Like to the point where I could barely see out the windshield.  Shout out to the crew at Enterprise Car Rental in Merritt Island for the awesome customer service.  They had to wash it for us to make it back to Louisiana.   

This was hands down the funniest review I’ve ever read.  I’ll be looking for “romphims” on my next cruise.

Thank you!  🥰

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 2:57 PM, vacationlover16 said:

Thank you for taking time to write another review! I enjoyed it thoroughly!! They are always so fun!

Thanks for hanging out with me! 😍

• Like 1

On 6/13/2019 at 7:48 PM, willdra said:

W felt me moving around, and soon he got up too. We showered quietly and went up to the Lido for food. As soon as the elevators opened up, I remembered that I could have arepas and huevos rancheros (with no huevos) for breakfast! I was so excited, I ran-walked over to Blue Iguana for my goodies. Yes Lawd! They were just making a batch of fresh fabulousness, so I was right on time. I got what I wanted, then went back to locate W. He was just getting out of the omelet line, which was not packed, either. The whole Lido felt empty. I love not having to fight for food. I will if I have to, but it’s much more pleasant for everyone, when that’s not necessary.

47826649671_d530f1423d_c.jpg

I never thought to ask for no huevos - I don't like "dippy" eggs and usually scoop out the yolk and set aside.  I did discover on my last Carnival cruise that they will make the eggs to order though.  If your issue is not liking the runny yolk but still want eggs you can have them scramble the egg but then fry them like over easy.  The yolk is then cooked and incorporated into the white, like a cross between scrambled egg and a plain omelet.  I really liked it that way 🙂 

I'm only 1/2 way through the review but loving it.  Unfortunately life and a low battery call - maybe I'll finish tomorrow 😉 

• Thanks 1

On 6/20/2019 at 11:42 AM, dmet0225 said:

Wait....wait...wait.... Is that mustard on breakfast sausage?😮

My husband and his mom also do mustard on their sausage.

Wildra - Great review as always 🙂 Thanks again for sharing with us.

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2019 at 3:16 PM, Destaw71835 said:

Love your reviews! This one came right on time too as I’m taking my first Carnival cruise (Breeze) in September. Can’t wait to read about your next adventure! 🤗

Thanks! You are gonna love the Breeze! 😍😍

On 7/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, pacruise804 said:

I never thought to ask for no huevos - I don't like "dippy" eggs and usually scoop out the yolk and set aside.  I did discover on my last Carnival cruise that they will make the eggs to order though.  If your issue is not liking the runny yolk but still want eggs you can have them scramble the egg but then fry them like over easy.  The yolk is then cooked and incorporated into the white, like a cross between scrambled egg and a plain omelet.  I really liked it that way 🙂 

I'm only 1/2 way through the review but loving it.  Unfortunately life and a low battery call - maybe I'll finish tomorrow 😉 

Thanks for the tip on the huevos! I’m putting it in my notes for my next cruise! 😃

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 9:53 PM, NYHartChapp said:

Appolgies...have jumped in mid-cruise report, but I've got to say, I'm loving it...just had to tell you.  Looking forward to the rest of the cruise!

Thank you 😊

On 7/3/2019 at 8:38 AM, pacruise804 said:

My husband and his mom also do mustard on their sausage.

Wildra - Great review as always 🙂 Thanks again for sharing with us.

Thank you 😃

OMG!! I love this and you!! I really think you should cruise with us!! We could totally be cruise BFF's !

Well, except for a few things.....

#1 My OCD would make me unpack as SOON as I get the suitcases (it's the main reason I purchase the FTTF) I'm nuts!!

#2 "WORKOUT" What is this evil you speak of??

#3 Do you LOVE football??? asking for a friend.....

THANKS, we're on the Breeze in 2020!!  NOLA this year on the Glory!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, BrezQ said:

OMG!! I love this and you!! I really think you should cruise with us!! We could totally be cruise BFF's !

Well, except for a few things.....

#1 My OCD would make me unpack as SOON as I get the suitcases (it's the main reason I purchase the FTTF) I'm nuts!!

#2 "WORKOUT" What is this evil you speak of??

#3 Do you LOVE football??? asking for a friend.....

THANKS, we're on the Breeze in 2020!!  NOLA this year on the Glory!! 

LOL hopefully our cruise paths will cross someday! 😆😆

• 1 month later...