Logging in to cruise critic

21 minutes ago, NCteacherlovescruising said:

Anyone else unable to log in here today?  I’m not having in trouble with my phone, but I stay logged in all the time. However, I’ve been trying to login on my laptop today and it’s not working. I click on the log in icon and nothing happens. 

Same! Every time I close the CC tab, I have to log in again, by going to the homepage. I can't even press the login button from boards.cruisecritic.com. As you can see from the attachment below, even though I am logged in, the login button say I am not. 

Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 8.48.11 PM.png

Edited by jbethel11
added explanation

I had same problem on my phone today.   I resolved it by going to the main front page and from the menu select LogIn.   You will be able to log in and when you go to the forums you will remain signed in.

7 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I had same problem on my phone today.   I resolved it by going to the main front page and from the menu select LogIn.   You will be able to log in and when you go to the forums you will remain signed in.

Thanks all for this. I couldn’t figure out how to log on to CC on my iPhone. Never had a problem before over many years. Curious how this all of a sudden became a problem. 

Folks, for those who may not realize it, there’s a Need Help? forum here on CC where questions such as this re problems with using the boards are asked and answered, and the CC Help desk is made aware as well.   This log in issue — which has affected desktops as well as mobile devices — has been a problem for the past few days; it’s been discussed over there in several threads, and the temporary workaround explained there as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow...thanks. I seem to be signed in for now... I already sent messages to the CC help desk did hear back yet, but this has apparently worked  ( went to main CC page for sign in)

Yesterday I could only  read the main Celeb thread and my roll calls but not post from my phone ( Samsung)

Today I could read the main board but not post , and I  could not even read my roll calls .  Error message denied access.

I never sign out so no idea what is wrong???

17 minutes ago, hcat said:

I never sign out so no idea what is wrong???

Again, when you have issues like this, please go to the Need Help? forum.   Today, for example, you would already have seen a notice from the CC Help Desk that their IT folks are still working on the problem.

8 minutes ago, BaBa2 said:

I can get in through the website, www.cruisecritic.com but the app in the app store no longer works.

The app in the app store hasn't work since the software was updated last October.

• Like 1