Deployment 2021-22 booking season begins

8 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

What ship is supposed to replace Quantum in Singapore in November  if it was to go to Brisbane?

Theres a report that Wonder will start sea trials on the 30th of August.

Currently Voyager, booked a November cruise with port stops in Malaysia and Thailand, but considering the covid situation, that could change any minute. I suppose if port stops aren't possible and Quantum doesn't head to Brisbane, she might continue her cruises to nowhere instead of having Voyager take them.

7 minutes ago, masteradept said:

Currently Voyager, booked a November cruise with port stops in Malaysia and Thailand, but considering the covid situation, that could change any minute. I suppose if port stops aren't possible and Quantum doesn't head to Brisbane, she might continue her cruises to nowhere instead of having Voyager take them.

99% those port call sailings will be cancelled.

1 minute ago, Ethanol95 said:

99% those port call sailings will be cancelled.

Yep, expecting that to happen. Just as long as they don't cancel the double C&A points along with them, it's not too hard to go to Penang and Phuket next time anyway.

1 minute ago, masteradept said:

Yep, expecting that to happen. Just as long as they don't cancel the double C&A points along with them, it's not too hard to go to Penang and Phuket next time anyway.

They haven't announced an extension of double point bookings. 

1 minute ago, Ethanol95 said:

They haven't announced an extension of double point bookings. 

I booked during the promotional period, but they did mention that any changes to the booking would render the promotion invalid, so just have to wait and see.

3 minutes ago, masteradept said:

I booked during the promotional period, but they did mention that any changes to the booking would render the promotion invalid, so just have to wait and see.

Yes. I think they made it quite clear that double points only apply if the sailing was booked by OCT 2021 and sailed before SEPT 2022. If your cruise is cancelled, one of these clauses is not meant, so it won't apply. At least you can still get back 125% FCC, so it's not terrible to keep waiting.

2 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

I think they made it quite clear that double points only apply if the sailing was booked by OCT 2021 and sailed before SEPT 2022

When did the booking date get extended from June 30?

8 hours ago, masteradept said:

I don’t think we will have any ships in November.

If Wonder does have sea trials in September you may have wonder by Christmas.

I hate to see what voyager looks like after 2 years,  just take it to the scrap yard.

59 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I hate to see what voyager looks like after 2 years,  just take it to the scrap yard.

I do not think Radiance will be much better. 

Voyager would make sense in Oz because she can dock at more places then Quantum if things get bad with the virus.

Spectrum is booked in Hong Kong until January 2022 so things must not be getting betting in China. Wonder Of The Seas in Singapore chances seems to be increasing as the days go by. 

12 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I do not think Radiance will be much better. 

Voyager would make sense in Oz because she can dock at more places then Quantum if things get bad with the virus.

Spectrum is booked in Hong Kong until January 2022 so things must not be getting betting in China. Wonder Of The Seas in Singapore chances seems to be increasing as the days go by. 

I think we will be stuck with voyager.

It can drift around on standby waiting for our temperamental governments.

Wonder has it’s transponder on ,life boats fitted and just trying to confirm a report of September sea trials.
I think we could see it in Singapore before it goes to China.

It would be good to have a travel bubble with Singapore.

3 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I think we will be stuck with voyager.

It can drift around on standby waiting for our temperamental governments.

Wonder has it’s transponder on ,life boats fitted and just trying to confirm a report of September sea trials.
I think we could see it in Singapore before it goes to China.

It would be good to have a travel bubble with Singapore.

Better not to use that word 'bubble'. It seems to curse us every time that word is announced with another country. HK bubble has popped 3x times. Likely that the promised SIN - AUS bubble will too.

I don't know whether the SG government would want Wonder here at the moment, that's up for debate as well.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
It looks like Navigator is going via Hawaii for some sleepovers. 

Honolulu - Oahu
    17 Oct - 07:00
    dep 18 Oct 23:59
    NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS
    311.12 m | 3807 guests
    Pier 2B
    last port |

01 Nov - 06:00
    dep 03 Nov 18:00
    NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS
    311.12 m | 3807 guests
    Pier 2B
    last port |

23 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Honolulu - Oahu
    NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS
    311.12 m | 3807 guests
    Pier 2B
    last port |

NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS
    311.12 m | 3807 guests
    Pier 2B
    last port |

What’s your speculation with Wonder?

Delivered early and straight to China to take place of voyager?

And voyager?

2 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

What’s your speculation with Wonder?

Delivered early and straight to China to take place of voyager?

And voyager?

Wonder will take over from Quantum in Singapore.

Voyager will go to Cadiz for a dry dock. Then after that do Christmas Greek Isle or Caribbean cruises. 
Voyager would make a great ship for Australia with being able to dock in more ports then Quantum Class. 

35 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Wonder will take over from Quantum in Singapore.

Voyager will go to Cadiz for a dry dock. Then after that do Christmas Greek Isle or Caribbean cruises. 
Voyager would make a great ship for Australia with being able to dock in more ports then Quantum Class. 

That’s interesting about wonder taking over for Quantum in Singapore.

That announcement about quantum said it would have a extended season in Singapore and that’s all.

As far as Singapore is concerned,we can travel there with out quarantine.

But we can’t leave Australia and if we could there’s quarantine on return.

It would good to do a cruise on wonder,  say January.  Plus a few days in Singapore.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, direptor said:

Quantum is staying till Feb in Singapore so unlikely Wonder can come over until Quantum leaves.

Where is Quantum going?  Staying in the Asia market area?  Its TP out of Brisbane on 11 Apr 2022 was cancelled.  I'm surprised to see Ovation is still scheduled for 10 Apr 2022 out of Sydney???

20 hours ago, springaussie said:

Honolulu - Oahu
    NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS
    311.12 m | 3807 guests
    Pier 2B
    last port |

NAVIGATOR OF THE SEAS
    311.12 m | 3807 guests
    Pier 2B
    last port |

Aha! The first indication that's she's not going through the Panama Canal after her Cadiz drydock.... instead going the long way around the world just to get her to LA

5 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Aha! The first indication that's she's not going through the Panama Canal after her Cadiz drydock.... instead going the long way around the world just to get her to LA

"Just"... She's going to be so welcomed !!!!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

I think Navigator can fit through the new Panama Canal locks but she is too tall to pass under the bridge (think it's called Bridge of the Americas).  

11 hours ago, springaussie said:

Limassol Cyprus is the current destination For Radiance and Navigator. 

I wonder where Radiance will head to after Limassol?? We're booked for the Eastbound Panama Canal from San Pedro to Miami Oct 1. If she's coming to the West Coast she's taking the long way to get here.