ALL 4 PERKS PROMO IS BACK !

Pier290

48 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

Call your TA or Celebrity if you booked directly. A lot of people have been successful in upgrading their booking to include all 4 perks under this promo.

I called Celebrity, as I booked directly with them...I was able to get the Deal by putting down the full deposit ( I had originally booked this cruise when they had the $25/pp deal.  Cruise price stayed the same...yahoo!  If I had not been on this site this morning, I never would have seen it! 

On 8/2/2019 at 5:06 AM, Pier290 said:

Select SAILINGS include all 4 perks again!!  

I fail to see the excitement regarding perks. If a stateroom is selling let’s say at $1000, but if you want the perks, the price of the same stateroom jumps to $1700. We’ll, that isn’t a perk, your actually Paying for the perk. If you want to give me a perk, give it when the stateroom is at $1000, then THATS a perk.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, miched said:

What a deal??   

We booked  AQ on the Reflection for Mar 2 2020.  It is $4543.27  total that includes the classic Bev pack and $200 SBC.    The deposit is refundable or transferable as it was booked with a future cruise.  

With the new promotion the cost would be $8956.50 with all the perks and a non refundable deposit.  

Should I rebook for the promo to get all the perks?  🤔 DAH 

It is always best to wait for the better deals than booking early.  There will also be better deals after final payment.  💰🤗. Really????   

I am sure that many will think it is a great deal because of the promo but the cost is ridiculous for 11 days.   We also have a SS booked doing a B2B and it is $6207 for 10 days that includes all the perks and $700 SBC 

People need to wise up

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

We booked our cruise for January about a year ago.  We have 3 perks and the total cost for the both of us is now about the same price per person!  If we were to book now it would be double what we paid!

The total price of 4 added perks for 2 people in a concierge cabin on the 15-day Silhouette TA in October is $1013.  Tips $450, $300 OBC, drinks and wifi add up to waaay more than that.  It's past final payment so refundable doesn't matter, of course.  I've never seen such a good deal on a TA.  Obviously depends on the cruise.

Our TA was able to re-fare our two February cruises on Eclipse, without an additional DP.  We already had $200 non-refundable deposits in place.  We previously took advantage of an offer back in February for four perks with a $200 non-refundable DP.  Worked out to nearly a $2000 savings.  Essentially $490 for 4 perks x 4.

• Like 1

We had booked an inside room with prepaid gratuities for a November cruise. We were going to purchase the premium drink package for two on board. With this new offer our TA got us upgraded to a balcony with four perks for less than the cost of the drink package we planned to purchase.

• Like 2

We are on a 13 Transatlantic in November in AQ (which is quite a bargain). Today I checked on adding 4 perks and it was $600 a person.  The on-board credit is $150 and the gratuities are $195 plus free internet for two and premium drink package.  It was easy to take the offer.  

We’re on with Celebrity now and getting the runaround trying to get this deal.  We are on the Eclipse November 20 and have no perks.  They are insisting we must rebook to get the “perks” at a $4500.+ Cdn increase!!!  When we mentioned all the people on CC getting good deals, the resolution “expert” refused to recognize the value of CC contributions and the entire organization.

To all of you who got a deal:  did you have to rebook or did you just get the discounted perks (because they’re definitely not free and we understand that) added to your already agreed upon price?

We’re REALLY not happy.  All we want is the same treatment as everyone else.  This seems very unfair.

Thanks for any feedback!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zook50 said:

We’re on with Celebrity now and getting the runaround trying to get this deal.  We are on the Eclipse November 20 and have no perks.  They are insisting we must rebook to get the “perks” at a $4500.+ Cdn increase!!!  When we mentioned all the people on CC getting good deals, the resolution “expert” refused to recognize the value of CC contributions and the entire organization.

To all of you who got a deal:  did you have to rebook or did you just get the discounted perks (because they’re definitely not free and we understand that) added to your already agreed upon price?

We’re REALLY not happy.  All we want is the same treatment as everyone else.  This seems very unfair.

Thanks for any feedback!

Here's what the online TA we have our upcoming booking with said:

I tried to see if they would updated any way or form, but now they have a system to check this and do not let us do it anymore. I will keep you posted just in case.

As I said earlier, this is with an agency that we haven't used before, and the price was a fairly low group booking, so I'm not sure if he's just taking the easy way out and telling me this.  Right now we have four perks, but only the classic package.  We'll use the OBC to upgrade, but it would be nice to have that OBC to spend on something else.

Don’t we all?  More importantly, though,  I think we’re all entitled to a fair sale/promo, not one where we pay a huge new amount for the cruise to get the discounted perks.  What kind of sale is that? 

Don’t we all?  More importantly, though,  I think we’re all entitled to a fair sale/promo, not one where we pay a huge new amount for the cruise to get the discounted perks.  What kind of sale is that? 

We are sticking with our original AQ cabin with 2 perks (Classic beverage and $500 obc) because with the 4 perks offer our cabin rate would be nearly $900 more, and we'd get only $300obc.  Wifi isn't worth anything to us and the prepaid gratuities aren't that much.  We'll use that extra obc to upgrade to the premium beverage pkg and cover the gratuities.  You win some, you lose some.  We are happy with what we originally received.

10 hours ago, DebInAntigua said:

Call your TA or Celebrity if you booked directly. A lot of people have been successful in upgrading their booking to include all 4 perks under this promo.

We did this a month or so back and bumped from 2 to 3 perks for the same price. For us the 4th perk isn’t needed, because the only time we ever used internet on a cruise was once for 5 minutes to get our southwest boarding numbers. Now if we could get them to upgrade us to the premium beverage package that would be perfect. 

On 8/2/2019 at 12:58 PM, hiccups said:

We had booked a November Summit cruise with three perks, and the TA threw in gratuities and a little extra OBC.  I contacted the TA to see if we could finagle the booking to get the upgraded beverage package, but he said we weren't eligible because  X wasn't honoring the promo for existing reservations (which based on some posts here, is false), and now the price of the cruise is higher.

The price is higher on the X site today with the new promo, but on the TA site, it's basically the same as what we paid, so I "innocently" pointed that out in my email reply and said I had thought based on that he might be able to make a change.  I'm doubtful I'll get a positive reply, but it was worth an email.  This isn't our usual TA--we booked after we saw the price in a travel newsletter--so I didn't expect much in the way of service.  This might prove me right.

Most likely you are booked at a group rate.  The promo says its applicable to groups but at prevailing rates.

307716981_4perks.thumb.jpg.b8af383a6f32ec5f62c4852d5a1562d2.jpg

12 hours ago, zook50 said:

You must have originally booked with a pretty good rate and why they are not adding the 4 perks with the fare you paid. ;)  

16 hours ago, zook50 said:

Thanks for any feedback!

In our case, I called Celebrity and spoke with the rep about what I wanted to do...I basically wanted to keep the cruise price the same, and get the 4 perks.  The cruise we originally booked was done in Oct. of 2018, when they had the $25/pp down special.  The Cel Rep looked at the booking and said to accomplish what I was wanting to do, we had to put the full deposit down ($900.00).  I did this and found out that the price of our cruise stayed the same, cabin, etc.  didn't change and we did indeed get the 4 perks.  I did a lot of ground work prior to calling, including repricing the cruise with the same category cabin.  End of story...

I still come out ahead keeping my original cost. Even with the added perks I'd pay more (than if I add them to my existing reservation) and lose my refundable deposit.

Know the value of these perks and do your homework people.

1 hour ago, 2flacruisers said:

In our case, I called Celebrity and spoke with the rep about what I wanted to do...I basically wanted to keep the cruise price the same, and get the 4 perks.  The cruise we originally booked was done in Oct. of 2018, when they had the $25/pp down special.  The Cel Rep looked at the booking and said to accomplish what I was wanting to do, we had to put the full deposit down ($900.00).  I did this and found out that the price of our cruise stayed the same, cabin, etc.  didn't change and we did indeed get the 4 perks.  I did a lot of ground work prior to calling, including repricing the cruise with the same category cabin.  End of story...

Is your $900 deposit refundable?