Newest "Sale"

neverbeenhere

Americas Short Sale (August 16th – September 9th)

For a limited time, enjoy Up to 40% Off† + FREE Room Upgrade‡ on select cruises to some of our most beautiful destinations: the Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, the California Coast and Hawaii. 

• †Up to 40% off is based on a discount off applicable Launch Fares on a space-available basis at time of booking on select categories and sailings. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.

• ‡FREE Room Upgrade applies to booking the stateroom location you wish to sail in for the price of the lowest category within that stateroom type (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including, but not limited to, premium categories and Suites.

39 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

For a limited time, enjoy Up to 40% Off† + FREE Room Upgrade‡ on select cruises to some of our most beautiful destinations: the Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, the California Coast and Hawaii. 

• †Up to 40% off is based on a discount off applicable Launch Fares on a space-available basis at time of booking on select categories and sailings. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.

• ‡FREE Room Upgrade applies to booking the stateroom location you wish to sail in for the price of the lowest category within that stateroom type (Interior to Interior, Oceanview to Oceanview, Balcony to Balcony). Upgrade offer excludes select categories, including, but not limited to, premium categories and Suites.

And the most important thing to know about the sale:

Deposit of 10% per guest for bookings made under this sale are non-refundable.

20 minutes ago, idahospud said:

which it looks like is going to be the new normal ... gotta call your TA or Princess to get the Refundable rate

36 minutes ago, voljeep said:

which it looks like is going to be the new normal ... gotta call your TA or Princess to get the Refundable rate

Guess if you really want to go on the cruise then it won't matter right?

Hopefully it will reduce the mass quantities of cabins held just for the heck of it. Eh

• Like 3

10 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Tells me that there are too many unsold cabins on "select cruises".

• Like 2

18 hours ago, voljeep said:

which it looks like is going to be the new normal ... gotta call your TA or Princess to get the Refundable rate.

I sure hope not! But you're right, this isn't a good sign. And 3 for Free is coming next. 😬

On 8/16/2019 at 2:16 PM, idahospud said:

Doesn't sound like you'll be able to book a cruise you don't intend to take.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:07 AM, bemis12 said:

Doesn't sound like you'll be able to book a cruise you don't intend to take.

Doesn’t a non-refundable deposit mean you no longer have the flexibility to rebook and refare for a better promo? Even if you do intend to take the cruise you booked?

49 minutes ago, BoopTennis said:

Doesn’t a non-refundable deposit mean you no longer have the flexibility to rebook and refare for a better promo? Even if you do intend to take the cruise you booked?

I had previously changed my booking to take advantage of a price drop.  I lost the sip and sail but saved more than the cost, and will add it later.  I have fully paid for the cruise, but was still able to take advantage of 2 price decreases, totaling $200 P/P

11 minutes ago, MixerDave said:

I had previously changed my booking to take advantage of a price drop.  I lost the sip and sail but saved more than the cost, and will add it later.  I have fully paid for the cruise, but was still able to take advantage of 2 price decreases, totaling $200 P/P

And your original booking was a non refundable deposit? You didn’t lose your deposit?

8 minutes ago, BoopTennis said:

And your original booking was a non refundable deposit? You didn’t lose your deposit?

My original was refundable, but when I took advantage of a significant price drop, it became non refundable  - a risk I was willing to take. My current fare is $2420 less than the original booking, plus an addition savings of $125 on the vacation protection.

1 minute ago, MixerDave said:

My original was refundable, but when I took advantage of a significant price drop, it became non refundable  - a risk I was willing to take. My current fare is $2420 less than the original booking, plus an addition savings of $125 on the vacation protection.

Ok, I understand. But is it true that once you have a non refundable deposit, you no longer take advantage of future price drops without losing your deposit?

Just now, BoopTennis said:

Ok, I understand. But is it true that once you have a non refundable deposit, you no longer take advantage of future price drops without losing your deposit?

Not true. You do in effect "lose" your initial deposit because it becomes non refundable.