Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

Thanks for coming along everyone!

Look for my next post around Thanksgiving. On Nov 30th I’m flying to Fort Lauderdale.

Then on December 1st I’m heading out on the Magic to Nassau, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove.

I haven’t flown in like seven years so that part alone will be...interesting.

I’ll post the link on this thread so anyone subscribed to this thread should get a notification.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, BrezQ said:

Great review! We're sailing on the Glory in 63 days!! Is the tall Bartender in the Sports Bar named Petar?  Just wondering!

thanks

Nened was the sports bar bartender. He’s been on other ships out of New Orleans. I had him on either Elation or Triumph. He said he’s been on both and I’ve been on both.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Thanks for coming along everyone!

Look for my next post around Thanksgiving. On Nov 30th I’m flying to Fort Lauderdale.

Then on December 1st I’m heading out on the Magic to Nassau, Grand Turk, and Amber Cove.

I haven’t flown in like seven years so that part alone will be...interesting.

I’ll post the link on this thread so anyone subscribed to this thread should get a notification.

Looks like we'll be "going Live" right about the same time... I'll be heading to Miami to sail the new NCL Encore on the 30th, and boarding on the 1st... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Looks like we'll be "going Live" right about the same time... I'll be heading to Miami to sail the new NCL Encore on the 30th, and boarding on the 1st... 

Awesome news! 2 LIVE reviews from 2 of my favorites @Saint Greg & @sid_9169! Looks like early December will be really exciting!

Edited by Shaded Lady
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Ohhhhhhh!!!! That will be a great week for all of us dedicated followers of you two. But, Sid, in the meantime, looking forward to yours next, in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

We need to coordinate better. I’m booked the last week of feb the next two years and the last week of aug next year.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2019 at 9:55 PM, Saint Greg said:

I believe they went to sugar straws for frozen drinks and either paper or no straws for everything else. We’ll see on Sunday but I’m bringing my own.

I have decided the straw deal is just a Conspiracy to add one more thing to pack and cut cruise-line costs. 

3 minutes ago, mama_2_boys said:

Another great review! Thanks for your help with Club O2. I'll be on the lookout for your next review in November. The husband is wondering if the Glory had the pour your own beer and if it was a good price.

And I only noticed the music one other night. About the same deal.

B08E6FF3-8D79-4F35-A4FD-A583074CE30E.jpeg